A Plan

GD POV

I sat frozen as Cho asked where Min Ha was. Sarah was talking to me but I didn't hear a word she said.

"GD!"

"Ne?", I asked emotionless.

"You and BigBang go home. Well stay and ask around.", she said getting out the truck.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her and she looked at me. I felt my eyes water and she nodded.

"I know.", she said kissing my hand before getting out.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Taeyang.

"Ne GD.", GD said into the phone.

"Min Ha is missing.", I stated and I beard shuffles.

"Wait what...any idea where she is?", be asked.

"No but if she's hurt I swear I'm gonna break someone's neck.", I threatened.

Sae Ra POV

I ran inside where I saw Cho, Jungkook, V, and Heylee huddled up.

"Guys what did people say?", I asked.

"Everyone is saying she went to the bathroom but never came back.", Cho shrugged.

"Did you find her?", Jimin asked as he and Suga ran up to us.

"No.", Jungkook answered.

"Well she has to be somewhere. I just hope she didn't run into Got7.", Hyelee frowned.

"I hope not. I didn't even get the chance to confess to her.", he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"You do what now?", I asked and he nodded.

"Well now we have to find her. Not just for GD but Jimin as well.", Cho said determined.

"Ok I have a plan.", I said to myself and they all looked at me.

"And what's that?", Hyelee asked and I smirked.

Min Ha POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the truck pulled off. I heard voices but was to disoriented to make out what they were saying. Someone caressed my cheek as they leaned over me.

"I missed you. Now you get to stay with me.", the person said.

I closed my eyes as the window opened letting in rays of sunlight. A headache started and I cringed as the light hit my face.

"Who's she?", a man asked.

"She's with me."

A/N- Sorry again for not updating still got things to do so double update for now.