You Again?

Sae Ra POV

I quickly hid my face so he wouldn't recognize me. He walked past me and sat beside Sally. The whole time I had to duck and dodge so he wouldn't see me. The bell finally rung and I ran out of the classroom to lunch. I sat down trying to catch my breath and everyone had their eyes on me.

"What's up babe.", Iggy laughed.

"BamBam.....New student......my class.", I said.

"Seriously he's here?", Jungkook asked and I nodded before someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned and saw Seungri with a dumb grin on his face. Everyone's eyes widened as he sat down next to me.

"Hi noonas. And BTS.", he greeted and I smacked him.

"What are you doing here?", I asked and rubbed his head.

"Ok first ow. And I'm here because when we dropped you guys off Got7 was here. BaBam looked like a student.", he told me.

"He IS a student. What isn't he like 16.", I said and Cho nodded.

"Jungkook your young befriend the kid.", Iggy said and Jungkook looked up with a mouth full of cookies.

"Why me.", he asked confused.

"Your the youngest out of the boys. Or if you prefer Cho to do it.", I teased and he shook his head.

"I'll do it."

"Perfect.", I smirked before looking over to Rapmon who was smiling at his phone.

I silently got up and jumped next to him grabbing his arm. He was shocked but recovered when he saw me.

"Rapmon oppa who are texting with a smile on your face.", I asked in a cute way to mess with him.

"No one why.", he answered quickly.

"Your smiling at a text. Who is she?", I asked while everyone else was occupied.

"A girl.", he stated.

"What's her name?", I continued teasing him.

"Yun Hee.", he sighed giving up.

"Ohhh you have a crush. Does she go here? What's she look like? How old is she? Is she hot?", I asked quickly.

He looked taken aback by my last question and I shrugged.

"What girls can say other girls are hot. I said Iggy was hot when I met her.", I told him and he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not into girls. I just act like it to freak people out.", I smiled and Iggy put an arm around my shoulder.

"She would make an awesome lesbian though.", she said and I bit her arm.

"I would not."

"Yes you would.", the whole table said in unison.

"And Iggy would be your other half.", Cho added.

"Remember what happened at Jimin birthday party?", Hyelee asked.

"We were drunk."Iggy defended.

"And it was just a kiss.", I added.

"Wow I miss so much.", Seungri pouted.

Just then a girl walked up to Rapmon but not before giving me the eye. I smirked and I take it annoyed her.

"What are you looking at?", She snapped.

"Nothing much believe me.", I retorted and she got in my face.

"Back off.", Iggy warned her balling her fists.

"Yun Hee she's my friend.", Rapmon said to her.

"A friend is that what she is.", she scoffed.

"I'm also the girl that can turn a crush into a stranger within 5 seconds.", I stated standing up ready to hit her.

"Sae Ra.", Cho warned as Jimin held me back.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight.", the lunchroom chanted before the principal came.

"Ok break it up. You two come with me.", he said sternly and I brushed past Yun Hee following him.

A/N- Ok I'm continuing on. Also I've started a sequel to one of my past stories do you know which one? Take a guess. Guess right and I'll give you a hug lol.