Crushes Everywhere

Clary POV

I was in Cho's room helping her get clothes out of her closet. I noticed a box at the tip and I reached to get it. I pulled it down but lost my balance. I closed my eyes as I was about to hit the floor only two arms caught me. I looked up to see Top and smiled.

"Are you ok?", he asked and I nodded.

"That would've hurt.", I joked and he laughed.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead before letting me go.

"Be more careful next time Clary.", he smiled before taking the box downstairs.

Min Ha POV

Helping them move was a good thing to do. But I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jimin and I think he noticed. I reached for some movies but couldn't quite reach them. I felt someone put a hand on my hip and reaches over me to get the movies. I turned to see Jimin smiling at me and I blushed. He handed me the movie and we stayed there for a minute.

"Next time you need help just ask.", he giggled and went back to getting Sae Ra's stuff with Cho.

"Somebody likes somebody.", I heard Taeyang tease in my ear.

"Yah!", I said loudly but not loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Don't lie I saw what happened in there.", he said.

"Don't tell GD.', I asked and he smirked.

"Of course but he has to go through the test.", he told me and my eyes widened.

"You know what on second thought tell GD.", I said walking away.

I turned to see him laughing his ass off and said to myself "I'll get you back."

GD POV

We are laughing and joking on the couch while everyone is still out. To be honest she isn't that bad. She is actually cool really cool.

"So what about your dancing. I must admit your good.", she said.

"Awe shucks I wouldn't say that.", I laughed.

This girl brings out something in me that has been hidden for a long time. Her smile, her laugh, just everything about her makes me feel happy. I didn't notice I was leaning in until her lips brushed mine.

A/N- Hehe can you feel the love tonight.....Sorry I couldn't resist the lion king reference lol. And sorry for not updating yesterday. I had to get caught up.