A Date

Sae Ra POV

We packed up everything and was ready to go. I put the last suitcase in GD's truck before he walked up beside me.

"Hey babe.", he smirked grabbing my waist.

"Hi. When are we leaving?", I asked.

"Soon. But I came over to ask you something.", he replied.

"What?", I said.

"What to go on a date later Just me and you.", he asked nervously.

"Yeah that'll be great.", I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me.

I moaned quietly and he smirked.

"Little excited there."

"Trust me I could take you right here if we weren't on a schedule.", I said and his eyes widened.

I walked away and got in the front seat of the truck. He hopped in the driver seat and pulled off. We've been on the road for about two hours now and I found myself dozing off while holding his hand.

*Dream*

I walked down the street hand in hand with GD and saw my mother standing outside. She smiled and waves us over as she walked in the house.

"Umma this is Jiyong or GD.", I told her and she hugged him.

"Ahh the boy who makes my baby smile. You better take care of her.", She warned and he smiled.

"I will. I'm in love with your daughter.", he said and she nodded.

"I like him Sarah you should keep this one.", She joked.

"Umma you act as if I had about thirty boyfriends.", I hit her shoulder.

"I'm kidding. Mainhae baby.", she laughed.

"Jiyong what are your plans?", she asked.

"Well I want to settle. My life hasn't really been the best but Sae Ra is here and she changed that.", he answered.

"Oh shoot we have a date to get too.", I remembered getting up.

I stopped before turning around to hug her. I let a tear fall and she smiled.

"I miss you umma.", I whispered and she rubbed my back.

"Aww baby. I miss you to. Just know that on your wedding day I'll be watching.", she said. "And tell Cho that she also has a keeper."

I smiled and GD held put his hand for me to take. I took it and just like that we were standing at an altar staring at each other. He looked great in his black tux and I looked down to see myself in a gorgeous white dress. I looked into the audience and saw my mother crying while smiling at me. She mouthed I love you and I heard those words.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I turned my head and GD wrapped his arms around me crashing his lips to mine as everyone clapped. He pulled away and we walked down the aisle arms linked.

A/N- Aww my feels. Thanks unnie for the idea. That writers block killed me. Anyway Vote and Follow VIPS.