I'll Always Love You

Min Ha POV

I watched as Mark and GD threw punches at each other. I looked at Sae Ra who also stood frozen watching the two men fight.

"We have to stop this.", she said and I nodded.

"How do we do that?", I asked.

"I don't know.", she frowned and we went inside the warehouse.

"There has to be a weapon or something we could use.", I sighed.

"Guns!", Sae Ra shouted running towards a desk.

We both picked up a gun and went back to the fight. Mark was over GD with a pocket knife in hand.

"G...", Sae Ra mumbled.

"I need to do this.", I said stopping her before approaching the two.

"Mark!", I called out and he looked at me.

"Min Ha get back.", GD ordered.

"Shut up GD. Mark get away from him.", I warned.

"Or what babe.", he smirked before lifting the knife ready to strike.

"Mark!", I shouted pulling the trigger.

I watched as Mark fell to his knees clutching his chest. Sae Ra ran over to GD helping him and looked at me.

"I need to do this.", I said quietly and she nodded.

She carried GD out of the train yard and I kneeled down to Mark placing his head in my lap.

"Hey Minnie. Remeber when I asked you out.", he laughed and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Of course. How could I forget the guy who used a lame pick up line and actually got the girl.", I smiled.

"Yeah. Had a crush on you for about two months before I got the balls to ask you.", he chuckled before coughing.

More tears rolled down my cheeks and he touched my face wiping them away. I know BE isn't going to make it..

"Yah don't cry. Be happy and find love again.", he whispered. "I don't want to be the reason your old and live with cats."

I laughed as he goofed around using his last breaths. He coughed again before caressing my cheek.

"I'm sorry I was like this. I let anger and aggression out by taunting you and your brother. Then I heard he got a girlfriend so revenge made its way into my head.", he cried.

"Its ok.", I nodded.

"I hate you had to see me this way."

"Mark it's finished now.", my voice cracked.

"No I'm finished. You find someone to grow old with and have kids with. And to watch them grow.", he smiled.

"I love you.", I said.

"I'll always love you Min Ha.", he breathed before closing his eyes.

I held him and sobbed remembering what GD said to me. You need to get over him. I kissed hos forehead and got up walking away.

"Always."

A/N- Another story nearing the end lol I'm so proud haha. One chapter left.

P.S.- GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!