Posted

Staring. Blatantly staring. No shame.

That was one good thing about finding someone attractive over the Internet. You could stare at them all you wanted and no one would know, no one could judge. And if they were famous then you know you aren't the only one. So as I kept my eyes on the beautiful green ones on my screen I didn't even try to pull them away. This wasn't like trying to sneak glances at Harrison. This boy wasn't going to turn my way and catch me drooling and I didn't have to face him every day if he did.

So with all of these comforts lining my brain, I clicked on his face.

I was sort of surprised when the video immediately started playing the sound blaring. Taken off guard by the lizard face of the GEICO gecko starting to talk to me about the safest insurance policy available.

It took an embarrassing few seconds for me to realize that this was an ad and not the actual video.

I mean of course a video with...

"4 million views!" my eyes bulged out of my head. Well, I guess I really wasn't the only girl who found those green eyes hypnotizing and casually glancing at the comments I could see that there were a few guys tossed into that category too. As soon as the video started though my attention was back on him.

"Helloooo..."

He drawled out leaning closer to the camera. He seemed to be sat on his bed with a wall behind him covered in what I assumed was fan art. His dark brown hair had a messy just-woke-up look to it. He wore a baggy grey sweatshirt and some matching sweatpants. He actually looked quite tired. His voice sounded slightly groggy, but his green eyes were sparkling in excitement.

"So,"

He said running a hand over his face and then through his hair.

"As you can probably tell I'm filming this late at night... 2 AM to be exact. Is that more like early morning rather than late at night or...?"

He let out a raspy laugh

"Anyway, I apologize for my appearance but getting on with the video... This is the many times requested, deeply desired "Things Guys love about Girls""

He waved his hands in front of his face where bold black lettering appeared with the title of the video.

"Now I've seen people do this in very creative ways with their girlfriend here to help them or flicking to previously made clips of funny scenarios, but as you all know I'm single,"

He gave a sleepy, knee-weakening smirk at the camera and I even sighed involuntarily.

"And I'm very lazy, too lazy to do pre-made clips at the moment. So I made a list instead!"

He held up a pad of lined paper, you could see that there was writing but he had blurred it out so there weren't any spoilers.

"And so I'm just going to read them out... I guess."

He mumbled seeming so genuinely confused and I giggled because I figured it must have been due to his exhaustion. I was so caught up in his sleepy expression and his adorable smile that I almost jumped out of my chair as I realized why I was watching this. For research. I quickly paused the video and pulled open a desk drawer to retrieve a notebook and a pen. If I was going to be doing research then I better do it right.

I tucked my legs up underneath me to get comfortable and then pressed play.

"Number ONE!"

I could feel my insides start to warm up and I grinned excitedly as I waited for him to continue, but he cut himself off,