You'll Thank Me

I was about to break into a fangirl moment and my boyfriend was here.

Somehow I doubted he would appreciate me squealing over another guy.

Real it in, Monty. Calm down. You can do it.

"He's just a friend." I replied and I wanted to high-five myself with how casual I sounded when inside I was screaming, a tiny, metaphorical me was jumping and dancing and singing.

"A friend?" I could see the skepticism on Harrison's –handsome- face. He looked doubtful and I knew I had to change the subject.

"Yeah. So the movie is over?" I asked looking away from his honey eyes and to the TV with the credits rolling. I couldn't believe I feel asleep during one of my favorite movies. I could feel Harrison's eyes study me for another moment before he sighed and stood up stretching.

"Yup." He said popping the "p", arms up and stretching to the ceiling. I heard his joins cracking and he sighed. I stood up too and headed in, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing my cheek against his chest.

Wow.

When did I get so bold?

My heartbeat increased when I realized what I had done, but I smiled into his chest when his arms came around me, returning the hug. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and the butterflies took off in my stomach.

"You smell so good." He whispered and I giggled. "I love the smell of coconut." He continued, describing the scent of my shampoo and body wash. He always went on about loving the smell and I thought it was adorable.

"Thank you. It's my shampoo." I whispered and his arms tightened around me.

"I know. Don't ever change it." He lifted his head away from my neck and then dipped it back down again to claim a quick kiss. His lips were warm and soft and gentle and my arms unwound themselves from around his waist so my hands could slide up his chest and then around his neck. My fingers playing his soft hair at the base of his neck. He pressed me close -if that was even possible- and then pulled back so we could breath.

He left me breathless.

Literally.

"God Monty." He whispered, "You don't know what you do to me."

His eyes scanned my face and then he smiled a bright, charming smile with his little dimple that captivated me every time. I just had to smile back at him.

If you knew Harrison Cole and you could see that smile you would know that you just have to smile back. Its not an option. It's a mandatory response.

His eyes shined as he ducked his head and captured my lips again. This time the kiss was faster, more intimate. My heart began beating out of my chest as he pushed me towards the couch again. My knees hit it and I sat, he made quick work of lying me down and climbing on top of me.

His mouth broke away from mine, and his lips moved down my jaw. My chest was heaving and I couldn't think straight. My whole body was warming up. Places I didn't know could get warm.

His hand began drifting up my shirt and I panicked.

"Harry." I whispered, I felt him pause in his movements. For a moment I thought I was gonna be sick. What if he hated me because I didn't want to go any further. Did he expect me to? Should I? Maybe I was being a baby about it.

Oh god what if all he wanted was... sex.

He pulled back and looked up at me, his eyes slightly lidded, glazed over with heat. I bit my lip and he groaned dropping his head to rest on my chest. Slowly he removed his hand from my shirt, instead he wrapped them both around my waist and pulled me up against him.