Playlist

Obviously when you're on the playlist you'll see there are more songs than the ones listed here. Those will get descriptions as the chapters come out.

Love is a Mystery (Ginny Owens)- It's literally the Julexis theme song and this is their hook up chapter. (The Last Goodbye)
The Last Goodbye (David Cook)- It's literally the name of the chapter. (The Last Goodbye)
Something Different (Godsmack)- It's half the title. (Something Different, Something Better)
I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)- Julian actually sings it to Kim. (Nurse's Ball Part 1)
Never Enough (Five Finger Death Punch)- This is the scene after the Nurse's Ball where Julian tells Alexis off (Nurse's Ball Part 2)
Little Sparrow (David Cook, I know it's a cover)- It's where I got the title. (Precious, Fragile, Little Thing)
There Are Worse Things I Can Do (Grease)- Marissa's song, I didn't elaborate this scene as much as I wanted. (Much Needed Good News)
Hopelessly Devoted (Grease)- Kim "calls out" the fact that Rose is kinda in love with Julian. (Much Needed Good News)
Had Enough (Breaking Benjamin)- "You greedy little b***ard, you will get what you deserve." (Puff the Magic Dragon)
Puff the Magic Dragon (Peter Paul & Mary)- It's not only the title, but Julian sings/reads it to Derek. (Puff the Magic Dragon)
Never Enough (The Greatest Showman)- Alexis realizes that it's not worth being around Julian if she can't be with him, in the simplest sense of what happens. (Puff the Magic Dragon)
Nobody Wins (Elton John)- It just fits in so many different places, just listen, it fits so well. (Dance with the Devil)
Dance with the Devil (Breaking Benjamin)- Dancing with the devil seems like a pretty good metaphor for sleeping with your ex while both her and your new boo are pregnant with your kids (Dance with the Devil)
Holding You (Matt Hammitt)- For when Julian finally gets to hold his baby boy. (Dance with the Devil)
In My Time of Dying (Three Days Grace)- Julian basically promises not to die while in surgery. He's exaggerating. (Going Under)
Take Me to Church (Hozier)- I couldn't resist the joke. (Take Me to Court)
Far From Home (Five Finger Death Punch)- Julian feels like he's being punished through his kids (Nick of Time)
I Will Not Bow (Breaking Benjamin)- Same scene as the last song, but now he's saying that he won't be broken by it because he knows him and his kids are strong enough (Nick of Time)
I See The Light (Tangled)- Julian realizes exactly what he wants (Nick of Time)
Wild Boys (Duran Duran)- Tomas and Abel's song. (Double Trouble)
The Rainbow Connection (Gwen Stefani)- Layla's song. (Midnight Kiss)
Sunshine on My Shoulder (John Denver)- Tell me you can't imagine Julian humming this to newborn Marti. (You Are My Sunshine)
Suddenly (Les Mis, 2012)- He's this sudden, new connect that Julian and Alexis have and it changes things for them. (Every Step of the Way)
Before We Come Undone (Kris Allen)- This is really Julian and Alexis' last chance to figure out where they stand. (Every Step of the Way)

It's cheesy but I don't care. There are a few more songs to be added but those scenes/chapters haven't happened yet. It'll be updated.