Author's Note

So, this is it, Oops is over. I think this is the second longest story I've completed here on Wattpad. It feels pretty good.

So, I have some thoughts about this story that I haven't shared yet and this is a good a time as any.

My biggest regret is Audrey. Looking back I wouldn't have done it that way. Audrey would have made it and I would have added another new baby mama who would've lost hers.
I do also wish I'd been able to put more focus on each baby as an adult or teen. I can still do this, but if I do decide to do a mini series on each of them, it wouldn't be for a while.
(Also, this isn't my fault but it's annoying. The playlist is after like chapter two and I can't move it. It doesn't actually change, so that's annoying.)

Moving on from regrets, I do have something funny. Back when Kenny was born I made a typo in my original work and it made me laugh. So, it was Kim first reacting to seeing her daughter, and she said, "She's so beautiful." However, my auto suggest said, "She's so basic." And that made me laugh really hard. (It's an emotional thing to write about so it was funnier than it normally would be.) So I made a meme.

Moving on...
I do have some reflection questions (cause that how I be).

Anything you were confused about or need clarification on

1.) What was your favorite storyline? Why?
2.) Favorite baby mama (who's not a canon GH character)? Why?
3.) Favorite added character (who's not one of the babies or your answer for 2)? Why?
4.) What was the most heartbreaking scene? Why?
5.) Favorite chapter? Why?
6.) Favorite chapter title?
7.) Favorite baby name(s)?
8.) Favorite header(s)?
9.) Favorite couple? (Who actually ends up together.)
10.) Any questions for me? (Anything you're confused about or need clarification on.)

My answers:
1.) This is so hard, cause I love all of them. It's why I put them in there. But I love Derek's story.
2.) It's a tie between Rosie and Marissa. I love that Rosie is just so sweet but conflicted, and she was head over heels for Julian. And I just love that Marissa is married to a woman and the revile of that.
3.) Just all of the Harke family, and Ellie. I love Rose's brothers, Bruce and Wayne. Oscar actually almost ended up with Wayne. I also love that Ellie just kinda went with the fact that she's now a step-mom to twin boys.
4.) It's not even Audrey's miscarriage, it's Julian's reaction. But I actually didn't cry while writing that. I did cry writing something but I can't remember exactly what it was now.
5.) It's not a particular chapter, but scenes in different chapters. But I guess I'd have to say Every Step of the Way.
6.) Puff the Magic Dragon. It breaks my heart to hear that song now. (It did before anyways. XD)
7.) I love them all. (Or I wouldn't have used them.) Fun fact, originally Derek was going to be called DJ for Derek Julian, but it's honestly too much work to write out DJ.
8.) Any and all of them. They took hours to make. Hours.
9.) Julian and Kim. I'm quickly losing interest in the actual show couple, but I just love how supportive they are of each other in this. (And Julian actually gets to be Julian."
10.) Me @ me

) Me @ me

And that is it for Oops. Thank you all for joining me on this journey.