Chapter 1

~ A year later ~

Isabella watches the Captain from her place leaning against the wall. Big thing going on right now with a certain God of Mischief crashing a Party in Germany.

"Stuttgart, Germany. Königstraße 28. He's not exactly hiding." Agent Preach states to Director Fury, who stands next to the new recruit. Isabella has been watching her for a while now and she is interesting. She watches as the girl starts to argue back at Fury and Iz is just more than impressed. 'She's got the gut...'

It seems like Fury gives in and let's the girl come on this mission to Germany, since the next thing Isabella knows, she is escorting the girl to the Changing Room.

"Ok. One uniform coming right up." She hands the girl a sleeveless denim shirt and denim jeans. The girl, Kalia, looks down at it with some worry written on her face.

"Is it Fireproof?"

"Of course." She couldn't help but smile at that. Kalia isn't just a good agent, no she also has some impressive powers. For example there is her fire power and this girl could also teleport! "Here let me help you."

She walkes around Kalia to help her into the tight shirt and starts to strap the Arrow Holster on. It is quiet for a while, till Iz can't bare it anymore.

"You know?" She pauses to step back and check the straps. "Not many people have the guts to stand up to Director Fury like that."

Kalia sighs and even though Isabella is behind her, she can make out a small smile. "I have a feeling me and you are gonna be best friends for a long time." Iz walks around her, smiling and finishes with adjusting the straps.

"Yes I agree with you there. But... You and Rogers huh? Lots of chemistry there." Finally, Kalia lets out a small laugh.

"Me and Rogers? We are just two lost souls stuck in time." The agent knows exactly what Kalia really means by that but keeps quiet, except of a "Perfect!"

She give Kalia the thumbs up and give her new friend a hug. (Hugs are awesome and amazing OwO!) "Be careful." Kalia nods and with that, she teleports out. Isabella shakes her head, laughing as she gets ready to take to the sky with Agent Romanoff.

~ Later ~

"Loki. Drop the weapon and stand down." Agent Romanoff keeps the Quinjet steady as both the women watch Cap and Kalia confront the God of Lies. But of course Loki wasn't giving up easily as he fires a bolt of blue energy towards them.

"Son of an ass." Isabella ends up on her button while Natasha dodges the bolt.

"Yeah buckle up children..." Natasha mumbles and focuses on the battle now below. Kalia and Cap are ganging up on the God, but well he's a god. Slowly the courtyard empties out, leaving the three to fight it out.

Suddenly the Quinjet is hacked and a voice is heard from the coms. "Agent Romanoff...Agent Wild. You guys miss me?" And IronMan flies past them to join below.

"I hate him." Isabella mumbles and crosses her arms. Natasha only chuckles.

*Blah blah its short I know! Just enjoy xD Comment, follow and Vote! Thx*

^XOXO Robin's