[B2] Chapter 8

"All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged." Tony states with a grimace on his face, standing up.

"Bet your Ass." Clint smirks and Maria chokes on her beer, Isabella letting out a chuckle.

Maria points at Clint, staring intensely at Rogers. "Steve, He said a bad language word." Steven sighs and glares at Tony from his spot over Kalia.

"Did you tell everyone about this?" Looking amused and annoyed at the same time.

Kalia tilts her head back to look at him, smirking. "Possibly did." She looks at Isabella, who raises her drink at the two.

"I heard about it at least. I'm promising to always curse when you're around."

Tony walks around the Hammer, thinking out loud for everyone to hear. "The Handle is imprinted, right? Like a security code. 'Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprint' is, I think,  the literal translation." He answers simply.

"Yes, well that's uhmmm... That's a very, very interesting theory. But I have a simpler one." Thor stands up and simply lifts the Hammer, flipping it. "You're all not worthy."

Everyone groans at the answer, protesting and laughing. Isabella only shakes her head and empties her drink just as a high-pitched tone rings out. Quickly putting her empty glass down, she covers her ears, making a face in silent question.

"Woooorrrthhyyyy..." Slurs a deep male voice. Everyone turns around to see one of the Iron Legions standing by the door, but it wasn't... It wasn't fixed. Put together from broken parts.
"No...How could you all be worthy. You're all killers."

Kalia quickly stands up next to Steve. "Stark what is this?" She questions while Isabella silently fishes the small devices out of her pocket.

"Jarvis?" Tony takes out a small screen.

"I'm sorry. I was asleep. Or... I was... A dream." The robot shakes violently and twitches around as the others all stand. Maria loads her gun and nods at Iz, who nods back.

Tony quickly taps away on the screen in his hands, speaking. "Reboot. Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit."

"There was a terrible noise... And I was tangled in...in strings." Bella activates the small pills and they turn into small disks, which she holds steady by her side out of sight. "I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Steve tenses up, Kalia putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." They all turn to each other, confusion written over their faces.

Kalia steps forward with a defensive expression. "Who made you?"

She quizzes the Robot when suddenly Tony's voice sounds out of the speaker. "I see a suit of armour around the world."

"Ultron..." Bruce stares at the robot in disbelieve.

"In the flesh... Or no. Not yet. Not this... Crysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a Mission."

"A Mission? What Kind of Mission?" Kalia asks, cocking her head. Ultron shifts his attention to her in an instance.

"Peace in our time."