[B2] Chapter 12

'Home... She is back home... But she knows she's not. Not really. It was the same old, red and white apartment in New York, the same street, the same neighbors, the same park... But the feeling, it is different. Like something is missing. Isabella frowns and walks around the apartment through an alley and halts with a sudden motion. Half of the apartment building is burned off, showing the inside of the house, all in black. She tries to say something, anything, even a whisper would have done it but her throat is locked up.'

'Someone clears their throat behind her and Iz whips around to face two women and a male staring at the building with mixed feelings across their faces. One of the girl's shrugs her shoulders, messing up her brown hair pixie cut. She looks extremely bored and starts to play with a black knife that definitely wasn't there before.  There is a red symbol on the handle but Isabella can't make it out with the constant movement. Finally getting distracted by the other girl... Who is interesting, as the shadows around her seem to twist and turn around her body. And she is smiling. That bîtçh is smiling like a maniac. This scene must have something to do with these people and oh... Isabella really wants to knock them all out with Cap's Shield. Right in the face. But the man... He is frowning, almost sad. He locks eyes with Iz and before anything else happens it all fades away to a forest.'

'The sun is shining brightly downward, casting long shadows on the forest floor. It is quiet. Quiet to the point where you know something is wrong. Iz can feel it and as she looks down she sees a uniform that she thought she would never wear again. Her old S.H.I.E.L.D uniform is hugging her figure tightly but it looks worn. So much more that before, when it is sitting in her closet. Looking back up at the sky, covering her eyes from the blinding light, the sound of a battle slowly creeps up. Getting louder and louder till she covers her ears and collapses.'

'Feeling a now all to familiar breeze, she stares into a pair of bright blue eyes. He is crouching infront of her,desperately trying to get her to stand. His mouth is moving but nothing came out. Just the roar of the raging battle in the clearing.... A roar... It sounds like...'

Isabella sits up quickly and in result knocks her head on a pole above her. The roar is now slightly quieter than before and she realizes it's just the engines of the jet. "Ow.." She rubs her forehead in hopes of easing down the pain, only to stop when she hears someone chuckle. 

"Oh sleeping beauty is awake. Sleep well?"

Isabella glares at Stark and sits up straigher. "Yes. I was dreaming that Banner kicked your ass." She grins and gets up from the small bunk bed. Tony rolls his eyes and flips her off, which she gladly response with a stuck out tongue.

Iz walks to the front of the jet, silently watching out front. This experience... It was different. Almost like a mix between future and fear. Enemies and allies. The only thing making sense was that all of it wasn't making sense at the moment. The first vision... Definitely a fear but also... Who even are those people? She shakes her head because she does not want to think about that right now. Not even that second one... Since she is sure she saw some dead bodies in it. And fûçk... Iz also knows exactly who those eyes belonged to. Nope nope nope and has she mentioned no? 

The jet touches down with a long thump and she looks back. 'Focus... That's what you need right now...'