Chapter 1

Abuja, Nigeria.

30th January, 2002.

Mami where's the key? 6 years old Asmau asked.

Oh god Asmau how many times do you want me to tell you? It's on my side drawer, hurry up and get it please.. hindu ( twins mother) gritted.

They were all dressed up ready to go for shopping. Their dad( alhaji omar) was already waiting for them at the mall and had been calling Hindu to hurry up.

Minutes later, husna came into the pallor trying to put her bracelet.

Now where's the key Asmau? I said key not your bracelet... Hindu shouted.

Mami is not Asmau...husna pouted.
She hates it when her mom blames her for Asmau's mistakes but she wouldn't dare to complain, she loves her sister so much and she can't just disrespect her mom.

O god......hindu groaned and ran as fast as she could upstairs to her room.
There she found the mighty Asmau comfortably playing candy crush on her iPad.

She groaned and spank her on her ass making her to whine in pain.

Mami what? She said rudely holding her buttocks.
She just glared at her and grabbed the keys and ran back to the sitting room.

She grabbed her bag and rushed to the parking lot and got into the car. She pressed the honk and in no time, the kids rushed to the car and quickly got inside.

Finally...she sighed and zoomed out of the house to the mall.

Sorry we took long, you know how your twins are... hindu whispered to Gen.omar side hugging him.

It's ok...he smiled at her.
Daddy...the twins shouted and rushed to his car.

My babies...he smiled and they hugged his legs.
Let's get inside, take what ever you want ok? But please don't take much chocolate, ok babies? He smiled widely.

Yes daddy...they shouted and ran into the mall.
Be Careful..he shouted but they wouldn't stop running.

Now shall we? He turned to his wife.
Yes...she smiled..which part? She asked.

I think we should start with clothes...he said.
Yap...she smiled and high five-ed him.

It was on a Saturday and also the end of the month. They must go for shopping every end of a month. Gen.omar is a very busy man but always have time for his family. He loves his wife and his children so much and he can do anything possible to make them happy.

They finished shopping around 5:00pm, he called his driver to take hindu's car home while they used his.

On their way home, they branched at dominos to grab some pizza then stopped at cold stone for some ice creams.

They reached home around 6:00pm really exhausted.
You don't have to cook anything, pizza and ice cream will do.. Gen.omar said to his wife.

Alright darling...she said giving him a cheeky grin.
Just then, they heard a loud sound.
They rushed upstairs straight to twins room.

What's wrong with you guys? Hindu shouted
The twins shattered their dressing mirror but luckily, nobody stepped on it.

I'm talking to you...she shouted again but they all kept quite.
Calm down hindu, we can buy another one..Gen.omar said holding her arms.

No omar, just leave me alone, you're the one spoiling this children, if they do something wrong, you suppose to tell them and punish them not just to let them go, they'll repeat that thing again and they won't learn anything...she yelled throwing her hands up.

Now who did this? She asked again glaring at them. If looks could kill, they'll have died seven feet's away.

It's husna...Asmau quickly said.
No mami is not me I swear, it's Asmau, she was trying to drag the drawer then it fell down,she didn't know it's locked.... husna explain.

Asmau why won't you tell me the truth? You know I hate lies right? And I warmed you about that right? Why are you always blaming your sister? That's not fair... hindu said this time in a soft voice.

I'm sorry mami...Asmau said in between tears, she's already crying.

Don't do it again, always tell me the truth..hindu said sternly, Asmau just nodded in reply.

Now both of you come here...she said and dragged them to their other room.
You have to sleep here today, you can't sleep inside that room with glasses everywhere. Change your clothes, pray magrib then you guys should come and meet us downstairs ok? Hindu explained.

Ok...they both said.

Hajiya mami me 'yaya, kin mun ihu kinyi wa 'yayan ki...Gen omar chuckles lightly which earn him a nudge from her.

Ouchhhhh....that's hurt you know...he squeezed his face massaging his arm where she hits him.

Asmau I said I'm sorry please, i was just trying to make mami understand, you know she always says we should always tell her the truth no matter what...husna pouted patting crying Asmau's back.

Stop touching me...Asmau yelled.
You hate me, if you love me you wouldn't have let her to scold at me like that...Asmau cried.

I love you Asmau, I'm sorry I won't do it again please..husna said and started crying.

Promise me you'll keep quiet to whatever I do...Asmau said.

Husna hesitated before saying "I promise"
Asmau quickly jumped on her hugging her tightly.
Thank you sister, I love you...she shouted.

I love you too asmee...husna said smiling widely.

Asmau and husna👆 6 years old

Asmau and husna👆
6 years old....

Just the beginning.....