Epilogue

2 years later.

2:00pm, it was rush hour, everyone's trying to pick his children from school. There was a line of cars stuck on the congested road one after the other. She slammed her hand on the steering wheel in frustration, she's just exhausted from all the hospital work and she was in no mood for any stress but the traffic was not helping at all!

Mommy!

She rolled her eyes, and yes Asma was not being the patient girl anymore. Now almost 7 years old but she's still acting like a baby, Daneen is far more better than her. She had just picked them up from school and was driving to her sister's new restaurant. She frowned remembering mahbub's mysterious phone call an hour ago.

Can you get to Asma's restaurant when you get the kids from school? Mahbub has requested in a mysterious tone.

Do I have to? I'm tired mahbub for goodness sake" husna had replied in annoyance.

Baby love please" he blurted out and she could swear he pouted his lips that moment.

Ok fine" she had muttered.

And now here she was driving through the heavy traffic of Abuja. Her feet were swollen and her back was aching her. She felt like shouting out of frustration.

Asma your father sometimes drives me crazy" husna mumbled without a thought as she steered the car to the next line.

Daddy loves mummy" 3 year old Daneen beamed sitting on her car seat.

Husna glanced at her kids at the rear view mirror and despite her annoyance she smiled.
Mahbub was never reluctant to express his love whether with his words or actions.

Who said that to you?" Husna asked Daneen in amusement.

Ya Asma, and daddy" she smirked.

Husna grinned and shook her head slightly at her daughter's brazen revelation of his parents' love. Mahbub was never shy about his feelings in front of Asma and Daneen.
A smile flush appeared on her cheeks as she parallel parked the car.

Mahbub was standing in front of Asmau's restaurant which had become a hit over the years and was doing great business. She opened the restaurant 2 years back with the help of her husband muzammil.
His hands were in his formal pants, his formal black shirt first two buttons opened. He grinned showing off his white teeth when he saw her parking the car.

Before husna had the opportunity, he had opened the car door and leaned forward in the car. His lips coming dangerously close to hers, in panic she placed her hand on his lips.

Maha we're in public please" she whined.

He never failed to tease her and even years later she easily blushed at his display of affection. He chuckled softly and winked.

I wasn't doing anything, I was just unbuttoning  your seat belt. You're the one with naughty thoughts" he smirked.

She narrowed her eyes and he laughed harder. His hands coming to rest on her 9 months pregnant belly.

How's my soldier doing? He asked lovingly.
This your soldier had been making his mummy really tired" husna snorted as the seatbelt buckle loosed.