Chapter 21

A few moments later, her body just stopped working and her vision went dark as she collapsed.
Hajiya hindu screamed stepping on the glass, Gen omar quickly grabbed her back before carrying husna placing her on his shoulder and they rushed to the near by hospital, not their family hospital.

After few minutes, the doctor came out of the icu and told them to follow him to his office.
He cleared his throat before speaking with a small smile tugging across his lips.

Alhamdulillah Gen omar, there's no problem at all, her head will surely hurt but it's only for sometime, all she needs is rest and advice her to stop overthinking for it would affect the baby, you've been able to save the baby alhamdulillah! He finished still smiling.

What! Mami and daddy shouted at the same time their eyes wide as saucer.
Baby! Hajiya hindu added her heart beat increasing.

The doctor nodded his head confused about their actions,he thought they'd be happy.
Innalillahi wa innalillahi rajiun...Gen omar muttered placing his hand on his pounding head while a sob escaped from Hajiya Hindu's mouth.

Nide inaga 'yaya nane kaddara ta...she cried placing her head on her husband's chest. He hugged her tightly patting her back gently.

In ma cikin shegene zaa iya cirewa, cause she's only 3weeks pregnant, ba wani abun damuwa bane, it's not even up to a month, kasan irin yarannan se a slow, se shegen yawon banza suje su kwaso wa iyayen su abun kunya, akwai wata yarinya fa nan tazo tana mun kuka wai saurayin......he felt a hard blow on his mouth just before he finished talking blood gushing out of the mouth. He placed his hand on the mouth and saw a pair of his teeth on his hand.

If you ever call my daughter a prostitute, you won't live for another second in this world..Gen omar gritted his eyes turned red at that instant.

Ka cire mun hakori...the doctor said standing up from his chair angrily.
And if you say a single bad word about my daughter, I'll make sure you loose all your teeth...Gen omar yelled pointing out his finger to the doctor his body shaking.

It's ok darling, let's go please...Hajiya hindu nervously said holding her husband's hand.
He hissed before storming out of the office angrily with Hajiya hindu trailing behind him.

She placed her head between her legs, letting the tears to fall freely from her eyes. The hospital was too small that the doctor's office is so close to the patient room. She heard everything, every single thing that the doctor said.

How could she be pregnant by just 1 do? Allah is indeed the greatest. She thought!
"Let's go home" she heard her father's voice laced with anger.

Darling ka bari ruwan ya kare...Hajiya hindu said.
To hell with it...he yelled making Hajiya hindu to move back a little.
In ba lalura ba meze kawo ni qazamin asibitin nan...he added holding husna's hand.
She wore her slippers and Gen omar dragged her out of the hospital and they drove away.

The moment they reached home, husna went directly to her room and locked it. She cried herself to sleep with the thought of Asmau inside her mind.

Hajiya hindu also went to her room and cried before walking to the kitchen. She prepared dinner and silently walked into Gen Omar's room.

Darling! She called out softly walking towards him.
He's sitting on the edge of his bed making call.

"Ok nagode, thank you very much, Amin Amin, Allah ya saka da alheri" he said before ending the call.

He looked at his wife and smiled before pulling her to his body in a hug.
I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to.... he started but she cut him off by placing her finger on his lips.