Chapter 29

20th July, 2023.
After 7 month.

Zahra was finally mrs zayn Malik, they moved back to Dubai just few days after their wedding. Husna and Asma cried because they'll surely going to miss zahra. Surprisingly, mahbub shaded a little bit of tears because he couldn't hold it anymore, his only sister was leaving him. Asma held zahra tightly telling her she wanted to follow her, mahbub had to promise her he'll take her to Dubai sometime insha allah before she finally gave up.

Husna is now 8 months pregnant, she spent one week going to Asma's school just to see Abideen, mahbub had to stop her from taking Asma to school telling her she needed to rest and after all she's going to work. He get a driver mr Thomas that'll be taking Asma to school everyday and he even got a nanny that would be taking care of her "nanny rocky".
Husna now took a break because she's 8 months pregnant, she needed to stay at home and take care of herself.

Mahbub went on a business trip to Cyprus since the last 2 months and didn't tell husna the exact date he was coming back.

It's on a Thursday, husna strolled downstairs and met nanny rocky arranging Asma's lunch box. She smiled before asking "where's she"

She's outside with mr Thomas...she answered
Good morning ma...she quickly greeted her.
Morning nanny rock...husna answered with a smile before dragging her heavy legs outside.

Asma ran towards her shouting "mummy". She hugged her legs while husna got on her knees hugging her even though her big stomach didn't let her hug her tightly to her body.
Good morning mummy...Asma greeted grinning from ear to ear.

Morning love, how was your night? She asked as she pushed her hair to the back of her ear.
Alhamdulillah mummy...she smiles.
Have you prayed? Husna asked giving her a pointed look while Asma just nodded with a smile.
Have you brushed your teeth? She asked again and Asma nodded.
Breakfast? She asked again and Asma shouted "yes" still smiling.

Good girl...husna kissed her lips lightly before whispering "I love you" into her ear.
I love you too mummy...Asma grinned
Nanny rocky came out of the house carrying Asma's lunch box, she gave it to mr Thomas and Asma rushed into the car waving her hands to her mummy.

Don't leave her in school please Thomas, just wait for her since you've nothing to do at home...said husna while mr Thomas just nodded with a smile, she watched as they drove out of the house before she walked back into the house.

What would you like for breakfast ma'am? Nanny rocky asked.
Toasted bread with yogurt please...she replied walking on the staircase.
Should I take it to your room or do you want it here? Nanny rocky asked.
To my room please... husna answered curtly before walking into her room.

She had a long relaxing bath and came out of the bathroom shortly. She sat on the vanity table rubbing her soft skin with the body lotion. She walked into her closet and wore a pink crop top and black shorts before walking back into the room. She met her food by her side drawer and the aroma hit her nostrils.
She smiled walking towards it, she sat on the edge of the bed before she started munching on her breakfast.

When she was done, she called nanny rocky and she arrived shortly, she told her to pack up the plates and bake cake for Asma before she comes back.
She answered her with "ok ma'am" before walking out of the room.

She grabbed her MacBook and called mahbub on FaceTime. the thing they usually do every morning before he goes out for work. It finished ringing but he didn't pick up. She tried again but still there's no answer.
She thought maybe he'd already gone out so she played a movie "Everything everything" and started watching it.

By the time she's done watching the movie, it was already 12:30pm. Asma's school closes by 1:30pm. She called mahbub once again but still there's no answer. She hissed feeling angry boiling up in every part of her body.