Chapter 16

After 4 days....
The 5th day....

Husna woke up to the light streaming into mahbub's room. Looking at the clock on the night stand, she let out a yawn, 8:30am. Just then, realization hits her that she's not at home and she's now acting as Asmau, mahbub's wife.
It's been 5 days but she's still not used to it.

She groaned inwardly. She forced herself to get out of the bed and headed to the bathroom and took her bath. She walked to Asmau's wardrobe that was inside mahbub's room and her eyes landed on a long beautiful dress with pink designs on top, she went to the mirror to take a look at herself, not bad! She thought..

Just decided to get dressed in my room today..she heard mahbub's voice. When she turned around, she saw him, his hands akimbo with a small smile on his lips. He was wearing a dark blue sleeveless shirt with a cargo pants looking so handsome.

Astagfirulla! She muttered underneath her breath lowering her gaze when she realized she'd been checking him out.
He chuckles moving closer to her, he cupped her face before placing a light kiss on her forehead.

Why are you wearing this dress today, I thought you only were it on Sundays when we'll have enough time together at home..he whispered to her sending chills down her spine.

Umm...she shrugged
Just decided to try something new...you know...she laughs nervously.

He shrugged before brushing his hair with his fingers walking to the door.
Meet me downstairs when you're down...she said closing the door behind him.

She released heavy breath closing her eyes. She stuffed her phone, perfume and lipstick inside her bag, making her way downstairs to a scent of freshly made pancakes. Her eyes quickly lighted up by that grinning from ear to ear.

She quickly grabbed a plate from the kitchen counter making her way to the dinning table to serve. She started munching on her pancakes when mahbub joined her.
He's surely a good cook, she never thought!

Aren't you going to the office? She tried to make a conversation because she started feeling uncomfortable because of how he'd been staring at her.

Ohh me, I'll go, but by 10:00, so I guess you'll go before me...he said sipping his coffee.
Yea, I guess so, because it's already 9:00 now, so I gotta go... she stood up cleaning her mouth with a napkin.

Bye darling, see you later, be safe please...mahbub blurted out.
Bye...she smiles walking to the door.

Seriously...she shouted his eyes wide open.
What? She asked confused about everything.
Won't you give me a kiss like you usually do? What's wrong with you these days, I mean the past 4 days, Or is it because of the menstruation? But you're never like this even when it's your period, so why the sudden change Asma... he blurted out his eyes full of emotions. He just couldn't understand what's happening, he's feeling something within him, like she's not....she's not his Asma!

I'm so sorry love, I'm in a hurry, I have a very important meeting...she blurted out walking towards him her body shaking.
It's like he's doubting her, she needed to do something real quick to clear his mind from suspecting her.

With her body shaking, lips trembling, she gently placed her lips on his still shaking and he felt that.
He closed his eyes trying to clear his mind but the Asma right here is shaking because she kissed him, even their first kiss wasn't like that,

They broke the kiss and he smiled widely at her and she quickly returned back before muttering a small "bye".
He closed his eyes tightly massaging his temples trying to calm himself down.
******
Farhan when am I meeting your parents? Asmau asked again cleaning her face with a towel.
It's been 5 days but Farhan still didn't take her to his parents as he claimed, they have just 2 days remaining, she's confused, why didn't he take her to his parents as he said he would.