Chapter 17

The 6th day...
9:00am..

Asmau paced back and forth inside the hotel room tears streaming down from her eyes, recalling the incident that happened yesterday night. She didn't know what to do, her head hurts and her heart jumps.
She's 2 months pregnant and she still had sex with Farhan, she had no option, she loves him and can do everything for him.

She jumped almost loosing her balance when she heard the door being banged.
"You scared me" she muttered her voice laced with so much emotion.

She still can't believe she did that, she's married, it could have been better if she wasn't married and pregnant.

"Sorry babes" Farhan muttered kissing the crock of her nose.
Yesterday was fun...he blurted out with a small smile across his lips.

"Ummm" was all she could say because of how her heart and body was shaking. She's just not comfortable, she needs to go home!

He chuckles and placed his forehead on hers, he smiled before gently placing his lips on hers but Asmau's ringtone stopped him from kissing her.

She sighed before grabbing the phone from the bed placing it on her right ear.
"Husna" she breathed out.

What time are you coming back tomorrow? Please be home as soon as possible, I'm having a bad feeling, please Asma... husna cried through the other line.

She darted her eyes up to Farhan's face and he smiles at her.
What time are we going tomorrow? She silently asked.

By 3:00pm we would be home insha allah...he told her and she smiles before telling husna.
"I just hope so Asma, safe travels, I'll be waiting for you" husna said her voice almost like a whisper.

Husna, I hope there's no any problem? Asmau asked her voice soft and soothing.
She's just feeling wired, like something is happening to her, or just maybe it's because of last night!

There's no problem Asma, just take care of yourself please, that's all I want from you, and I hope there's no problem over there? Husna said.

Don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine, I'll be home tomorrow insha allah...she says before ending the call.

What's happening? Farhan asked moving closer to her.
It's nothing, don't worry... she quickly said pushing his chest and hurriedly walked into the toilet.

She locked the door and fell down crying her eyes out.
What has she done? Does Farhan really loves her, is he for real, what would she tell her god, what if she dies tomorrow, or even today? Is she ready to meet her God? She kept asking herself crying woefully.

She opened her WhatsApp and started typing a message to husna..
*******
You cried? Mahbub asked hugging husna from the back.
She just finished making call with Asmau, she didn't know the time he entered the sitting room, she thought he was still sleeping. She just prays he didn't hear what she says.

You...when... you're awake...she sauntered swallowing the big lump that gathered in her throat.

Yes, so you just decided to sleep here after promising me to meet me when you're done...he says and she huffed.

I'm sorry love, I wasn't comfortable sitting on the couch so I got pillow and blanket to keep myself comfortable then I slept off...she lied.

He bursts out laughing before sitting on the couch. He was all dressed up ready to go to work.
Why where you sneaking then ? As if you were some kind of thief..he chuckles.

You...you saw me? She sauntered her eyes wide like saucer.

He cleared his throat looking away from her face before speaking.
Yea I did, I wasn't sleeping, my eyes were half-closed, I waited for you all night. You know I just can't sleep without Asma on my arms. He smiles faintly staring at blank space.