Chapter 4

20th October,2018...

Neehal I'm getting married...Asmau said chewing on her pizza.

What! She shouted.
You're joking baby girl...she added and let out a small laugh.

I'm serious...Asmau said nonchalantly and gulped down her orange juice.

Hey,it's mine...husna shouted snatching the bottle from Asmau's hand.

Holy shit, husna it's mine, it's orange juice, yours is cucumber....Asmau yelled.

Ohhh...husna grinned
Ok let me taste it please...she gave her a cheeky grin and Asmau rolled her eyes.

I'm  still there asmee...neehal shouted.
She rolled her eyes and put her on speaker shoving the phone away from her ear and continued eating her pizza.

Girl you heard me, I-am-getting-married...she stressed each and every word to make it clearer.

But why? Neehal yelled clearly frustrated.

Because my dad wants me to and I kinda like the guy too...she said snatching her orange juice back.

Asma you're mad, do you know what it means to get married? You'll be stuck with one man all your lifetime and no more having fun....neehal shouted.

What! Husna whisper yelled.
Is she serious?she added clearly confused, while Asmau just rolled her eyes and ended the call without saying anything.

She called again but she quickly rejected the call.
Asmee,don't let that girl get into you please, you know I.....

Ohhh please husna...she quickly stopped her.
You don't have to tell me what to do and what not to do,we're at the same age, besides I'm older than you with 2 minuets.. she rolled her eyes and walked to the toilet.

Husna shrugged and continued enjoying her pizza.
******
It was on a Monday morning, husna strolled downstairs all dressed up ready to go to school.she made her way straight to her daddy's pallor.
Amaryan mu...Gen.omar teases.

Daddy husna ce, good morning...she smiled.

Ohhh husna,he slapped his forehead making her to laugh lightly.
How are you? To ina amaryan...he smiles.

I'm good daddy, she's getting ready for office...she said.

Alright, you're going to school right? He asked.
Yes, I have 12-2pm lecture..she said.

Wai Yau she zaki gama ne, I can't wait to see my baby doctor...daddy grinned making husna to chuckle softly.

In 5months time insha Allah...she grinned.
That means by March? He asked
Yes...she smiled.

Get ready to get married by April to...he said giving her a cheeky smile.
She smiled shyly before saying her goodbye.

Mami...she called out plopping on the chair close to her.
Amarya...she smiled.

O lord nide nashiga uku,husna ce fa...she groaned.
Ohhh....Hajiya hindu laughs
To me na kinshiga uku, you too you'll be amarya someday,soon....she laughs.

Daddy just finished calling me amarya...she pouted.
Dalla chan,hajiyan shagwaba, your breakfast is on the dining table, go eat and leave before you'd be late....Hajiya hindu shooed her away.

She finished eating,said her goodbye to mami and zoomed off to school.

Mami I'm going...Asmau announced.
Yauwa ga real amaryan, how are you..:she smiled.

I'm fine mami...she gave her a small smile and made her way to the dinning table.

If you finish eating your dad wants to see you...Hajiya hindu told her..asma just nodded and continued eating.
She finished eating and went straight to her daddy's pallor.