Chapter 34

It's been 1 month now and Asma was still unconscious.The doctors are starting to lose hope but muzammil always assures himself that she'd wake up. His parent and siblings are always in the hospital just to check on his noor because of how he'd been acting, they knew something's fishy so they helped in loving the innocent soul.

Abu advised him to bring Asma home so that they'll take good care of her. Muzammil was beyond happy seeing his family cares about his love. Because by now, he knows he doesn't just pity the young lady, it's love at first sight!

After 4 months..

Mahir dropped jadwa at home and rushed to his school because it was 12:00pm, she's writing waec and she doesn't have another paper till Monday.

She met Ummi at the kitchen cooking lunch.
She greeted her kissing her forehead softly.
How's the exams? Ummi asked as she chopped the carrots.

Wallahi yayi dadi Ummi, it's government, invigilator din da aka kawo wawa ne, muna ta satan answer be sani ba" jadwa chuckles lightly as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

Subhanallahi jadwa, satan answer kuwa, that's exam malpractice fa, it's not good jadwa, wallahi in kika karayi ban yafe miki ba" Ummi scolded anger laced with her voice.

Haba Ummi, yanzu fa zamani ya chanza, seda satan answer" she pouted.
Zan dake ki fa, am I your mate? I'll chop off your head the next time you do that" Ummi yelled.

Jadwa pouted before storming out of the kitchen, she walked straight to her room, and just when she's about entering the room, she heard screams coming out of Asma's room that's opposite hers.

She dropped her school bag and ran into the room. There she met Asma screaming tears streaming out of her eyes as she pulled her hair.
Jadwa gasped and ran towards her, she embraced her into a tight hug as she cried too.

Ya noor please calm down" jadwa cried as Asma continued pushing her from her body.
Get off me, I hate you all" Asma shouted still crying.

Jadwa wipeout her tears and rushed to the kitchen to inform Ummi.
Jadwa ran with Ummi trailing behind her, the moment Ummi's eyes landed on Asma, she bursts out crying before embracing her into a tight hug, slowly, her love for the girl roaming around her shattered heart.

Where's your phone? Ummi asked jadwa and she quickly pulled the phone out of her breast pocket.
Ki kira muzammil yanzu" Ummi said and jadwa quickly dialed muzammil's number.

Yaya please come home" jadwa cried.
What happened jadwa? Are you ok? He asked from the other end.
Ya noorie is awake, amma taqi bari kowa ya taba ta, se kuka take" she sniffs and muzammil cut the call before she could say anything else.

He ran out of the hospital like a mad man and rushed into his car and drove off on a high speed.
On reaching the house, he dropped out of the car leaving the key and ran towards Asma's room.

He met them all crying with Asma pushing them away from her body.
He rested his red eyes into her red and puffy ones and she stopped crying staring deep into his eyes.

He silently walked to her and sat on the bed close to her but she didn't move even a finger her eyes still in his.
He swallowed hard before looking at his crying mother.

Ummi stop crying please, she's fine now" he muttered pulling Ummi to his broad chest.
Ummi sniffs before muttering "ok"

Jadwa jeki kawo wa noor ruwa" he said before looking at Asma, she's still looking at him.

Barin je in karasa girki, I know she's hungry"Ummi quickly said trailing behind jadwa as they walked out of the room.

Who are you? Asma voiced out in a hushed tone.
He heaved a sight as the love he has for her slowly engulfed every part of him.
Who are you?" He asked instead.