Chapter 6

6:00pm.

Asmau took a long relaxing bath before finally walking out of the bathroom.
Finally...husna sighted and quickly handed her body lotion.

The dinner is starting by 7:00pm but Asmau is still not dressed,and the makeup artist had been waiting for her.

Hajiya hindu gasped upon entering the room..
You're still not dressed, no makeup, no nothing..are you even serious at all asma...she yelled walking closer to her.

Mami sorry, we'll be out in a jiffy insha allah...husna said helping Asmau with her dress.
Hajiya hindu hissed before turning to the rest of the girls.

Be fast please, the cars are already waiting for you guys,I'll be waiting for you downstairs...she said before walking out of the room.

Asmau sat in front of the makeup artist and in no time, they were done while the girls have already gone to the event center.

Husna tried wearing her brown lace which was the anko but it was too tight for her that the zip even burst out.
She groaned before looking at Asmau, they were the only ones remaining in the house.

You're too stupid husna, why didn't you try it the day you collected it from the tailor? Now you see the consequences of it...Asmau said rolling her eyes.

Don't you dare talk to me like that asma, I'm not that stupid, I was the only one that organized your wedding, I didn't have time for myself, I had to beg Haula to go collect this dress from the tailor because I was busy planning your wedding, and now you're telling me this... husna yelled already crying.

I'm not going to the dinner....she added and threw the dress away.
Husna i was only joking, don't say that please, I'm sorry...Asmau said and she was already crying too.

Asma don't cry...husna quickly walked to her wiping out her tears.
I'm sorry but I can't go, I have nothing to wear...she said.

Husna please...Asmau cried.
Ok fine...she huffed and walked to her wardrobe searching for what to wear.

Just then she spotted her new white and green kimono, she quickly grabbed it and wore it.

Kimono...Asmau asked giving her a pointed look.
I don't care...she shrugged rolling her scarf. Just then she heard her phone ringing.

Hello...she said immediately she picked the call.
Husna where are you? Mahbu is outside waiting for you since...hajiya hindu shouted clearly frustrated.

We are on our way mami...she said before ending the call and quickly grabbed her purse.
Let's go...she said walking out of the room with Asmau trailing behind her.

Holy potatoes Asmau look at the car and mahbub... husna sighted dreamily and Asmau let out a light chuckle.

He was sitting on the car bonnet, when he saw them walking towards him,he stood up and walked closer to them.