Chapter 8

10:00pm

Good morning beautiful... mahbub breamed kissing Asmau's cheek.
She robbed her sleepy eyes with her hands smiling. She adjusted herself on the bed sitting upright.

Good morning...she greeted him fiddling with her fingers.
How was your night? He asked handing her a cup of coffee.

It was good, thank you...she said collecting the mug from his hand.
He smiled at her softly before kissing her forehead.
I'm going to my room now, I have to shower...he said standing up from the bed.

Ok...was all she could say.
As soon as he exited the room, she kept the mug and hurried to the toilet.
She brushed her teeth and returned to the room before quickly gulping down her coffee.

She took her bath and few minutes later she was in front of her dressing room combing her long black hair. She tied her hair and put her hijjabi on looking so decent with her brown kimono. She looked so beautiful even though she didn't wear any makeup. She brushed her eye brows and put a nude lipstick on her lips.

With one more glance at the mirror, she smiled at herself satisfied by her looks before making her way to the door just then, mahbub walked in and Asmau couldn't helped checking him out.
He's wearing a black sweatpants with black shirt hugging his body perfectly showing his well build up body,his six packs.

He nibbles on his lower lip smiling sheepishly at how she's checking him out.
It's all yours you know! He chuckles jolting her out of her dream land. Her face turned red because of embarrassment.

Sorry...I..I was...she stuttered
It's ok asma, you look beautiful...he smiled and she smiled back.

He held her hands and they descended down stairs.

Brother.....zahra shouted making Asmau to clutch unto mahbub because of how scared she was.

Are you mad Zarah? You scared us, and when did you get here and who open the door for you?

I'm sorry sister asma..Zarah pouted making Asmau to smile warmly at her.

I thought I asked you a question? Mahbub said clearly annoyed.

Oh brother, you asked me questions not a question, and I thought one question at a time would be more easier...Zarah blurted our walking towards the dinning area.

Mahbub groaned making Asmau to chuckle.
Just leave her alone..she whispered to him smiling and he released a breath that he didn't know he's holding.

Here's your food and amor(that's love in Spanish and that's what mahbub and Zarah calls their mother) is sending her regards... Zarah yelled from the dinning area.

Mahbub rolled his eyes and dragged Asmau to the dinning area. He pulled a chair for her before he sat down.

Awwwww....zahra sighted dreamily receiving a dead glare from her brother.

Tunda kin isar da sako can you leave now? Mahbub said in his thick hausa accent while opening the food warmers.

Ouchhhhh...that hurts, my own brother is chasing me from his house...she pouted.
Anyways amor said that I should tell you to go easy on her daughter in law, no matter how she wants a grand child soon, she doesn't want her daughter in law to be hurt....she blurted out and quickly rushed out of the dinning area because she knows what the out come would be making Asmau's mouth hung open.

That's not true asma, don't take her words,she's just stupid, she just decided to crack this story to make us uncomfortable...he explained before bending down and removing his shoe.