Chapter 31

4th August, 2025.
5:00pm.

Husna walked out of the washroom with a white towel wrapped around her body, water dripping from her hair.
She sat on her vanity table blow drying her hair. She packed it in a messy bun before rubbing her soft skin with the body lotion,spraying different kinds of perfume on her body.

She sauntered into her closet and wore a brown Abaya before moving back into the room.
Sitting back on the vanity table, she applied a little yet because makeup on her face before grabbing her phone from the side drawer and dialed mahbub's number.

Hello loveeee...he exclaimed and she chuckled before saying "how are you Habibi?"
I'm good darling, I'm on my way home..he answered.
Drive safely love...she muttered before ending the call with a smile.
She turned on her cellular data and zahra's message popped on her screen.

"Hamood is sitting now, and you're still not in Dubai, it's not fair 🤧 kuma har yanzun banga Daneen ba, sede a picture, please come 😫"

Husna face palmed herself feeling guilty, it's been 1 year 6 months now and they've still not been able to visit her.

"I'm sorry Aunt lala, wallahi aiki ne yayyyy wa mahbub yawa, but we'll come soon insha allah, kiyi hakuri ❤️"
***
Mahbub got fresh, wearing a black sweatpants and ash shirt, he strolled downstairs because he was so hungry. From all indications, husna didn't know he was back.

Sir,would you like to have some dinner? Nanny rocky questioned trailing behind him.
Yes rocky please, I'm famished" mahbub replied sitting down on the couch picking up the magazine.

Rocky mumbled a "yes" before sauntering towards the kitchen.
She made a plate of spaghetti bolognese, baby corn sandwich with coconut drink.

Rocky placed the plate, bowl and a jug of coconut drink on the center table along with a glass of water and started walking back into the kitchen.
Where's Asma? He asked placing the magazine beside him.
Rocky turned her head low before answering him "She's in Islamiyya"
Daneen? He asked again.
She's in the play room..she answered.
He nodded his head slightly before saying "go and call husna for me please, tell her to come along with Daneen"
She muttered "ok sir" before she left.

The mere look of the food was so tempting that it left his mouth salivating.
After mumbling bismillah, he started having spaghetti bolognese along with a sip of coconut drink.

He closed his eyes enjoying the feel of the milk in the coconut drink and the spaghetti.
He finished the dinner and licked his finger after eating the whole food.
Husna walked into the huge living room with Daneen trailing behind her. She jumped on his lap while husna sat beside him side hugging him.