Chapter 18: Christmas Party!

It was the day before Christmas break started, Goldy and Unicorn were planning a Christmas party. They didn't want a big one though, just some friends.

"Hey Ryan. We are going to have a Christmas party at my house in a few days. You wanna come?" Goldy asks.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun." Ryan smiles.

"Awesome! You can invite Tina if you want. I would love to see her again." Goldy smiles. Ryan nods.

The bell rang and Ryan went into history with Kim. Once they say down Ryan turned towards Tina.

"Hey Tina!" He greets her.

She glances at him and slightly smiles. "Hey."

"Goldy and Unicorn are having a Christmas party and wanted me to invite you. Can you come?" Ryan asks.

Tina sighs. "I guess."

"Please! It'd be fun with you guys-- wait... Did you just say you guess?" Ryan asked shocked. He was sure she'd say no.

Tina actually lets out a small chuckle. "Yes. We will be there."

"Th-that's great! I'll text you the info." Ryan tells her. Tina smiles and nods. She turns around to talk to Cookie and Sabre.

Ryan turns around to Kim, who still sat behind him. "Hey, question."

Kim gives him attention and smiles, "Shoot."

"Goldy and Unicorn are hosting a Christmas party. Wanna come?" Ryan asked.

Kim's smile disappeared in less than a second. Ryan watches her in concern.

"Ryan..." She spoke, "you do realize what you just asked me right? A party with your friends. The friends that hate me. I don't know Ryan, I'm sure they didn't even invite me." Kim looked away from him.

Kim knew her place in the group. She didn't have one. Always the outsider.

"Come on, please?" Ryan tries to ask again. He knew how she felt, but he didn't want to leave her out either. "I promise it'll be fun and I will stay with you." Ryan begs.

"But... You have friends to hang out with. I don't want to get in the way."

"Stop! Come on Kim. Go with me." Ryan smiles.

Kim sighs in defeat. She knew Ryan wouldn't give this up. "Okay..."

* * *

It was the night of the party. Ryan's mom drove over to Kim's house to pick her up. Ryan messages Kim and a few seconds later Kim came out of the house. She walks over to the car. Ryan gets out and opens the door for her.

"Thanks." Kim giggles. Kim faces Ryan's mom. "Hi, good afternoon."

"Hi Kim. How are you?" Ryan's mom asked smiling.

"Im good! And you?"

"I'm doing good. Keep an eye out for Ryan over there okay?"

"Mom!" Ryan groans and the two laugh.

Ryan's mom really likes Kim. She was always very polite. His mom drops the two off at Goldy's house.

Ryan helps Kim out of the car and walk up the driveway. Ryan knocks on the door, and Goldy answers with a smile. But when she saw Kim and her smile quickly disappeared. She glances back at Ryan and puts on a fake smile.

"Come on in." She lets them inside. Everyone was already there.

Tina was on the couch talking to Sabre and Cookie. Shark was talking to Unicorn and Kat who were in the kitchen. Goldy tells them to feel at home. Ryan takes Kim's hand and walks with her to the living room where Tina was at.

More than just a Crush (Ryan x Tina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें