Chapter 30: The Truth Comes Out...

A/n:

It's getting real! Also mild mature content is in the chapter. Good luck!

XD

Hope you enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't want to keep it?" Ryan asks. "Why don't you...?"

"Ryan, you can't be serious right now... Why? Ryan... I-I can't keep you from being with Tina... I know you guys love each other... I know how close you've gotten..." Kim cries.

"Kim... I-"

"You don't need to explain yourself... It's my fault... I... I shouldn't have been so scared to tell the truth." Kim tries to calm herself down.

"Hey..." Ryan walks up to her and hugs her tightly. She cried into his chest. "I'm sorry... I... I'll fix this. Just calm down... This is bad for the baby."

"Ryan!" Kim yells pushing away from him. "Stop! Don't you get it?!" She yell at him. "It's not yours. The baby isn't yours!"

Ryan looks at her shocked.

"Wh-what?"

Kim falls to her knees. "I... I can't do this... Why does everyone hate me?" She sobs.

Ryan watches her worriedly... Then, something clicked. 

The party.

"The party... Is that what..." Ryan stops himself. "God... Kim, come on. Let's go back to my house okay?"

"I can't..." Kim says.

"Please... Don't be scared... I'm here for you." Ryan says. Kim meets his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." She cries.

"Stop it. Kim this isn't your fault." Ryan says helping her up. They walked back to the house. Tina was waiting in the living room.

Tina runs up to Kim as soon as she saw them walk through the door. "Kim!" She hugs them. "I'm so sorry... I am sorry..." Tina says. "Are you okay...? Probably not, but still... god, I should just leave."

"N-no... no stay." Kim says softly. "I can't keep you and Ryan apart from each other." Kim says pulling away from the hug. She walks to the couch and sighs. "I... I can't hide it anymore..." Kim begins to cry.

Tina and Ryan come next to her. Tina sitting next to Kim, and Ryan crouched down in front of Kim holding her hands.

"I didn't want you to hate me..." Kim started. "The night of the party... It... Uhm..." Kim stuttered as she tried to tell them what happened. "It was Cookie... She... she had someone pull me into a room." Kim's voice shook as she spoke. "She soon came in and told me that-"

"Wait. What?" Ryan questions.

"When I left to go to the bathroom..."

~Flashback~
(MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE, IT IS MILD, BUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS SKIP THE FLASHBACK THX!)

They laugh and Ryan and Kim decided to go off upstairs where it wasn't so loud. They walked into a bedroom and made out. They separate to breathe. Ryan kisses her cheek.

"I'll be back, bathroom." She whispers in his ear.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Ryan asked. Kim shakes her head.

"I should be fine." She giggles. "I'll be back."

After Kim finished using the bathroom, she was on her way back to the room when someone grabbed her arm. Kim felt so out of it, but she knew this wasn't good. The room was dark, and the person who had a hold of her was rough.