Chapter 19: Girlfriend?

Please don't hate me for this! A/n at the end of the chapter!

Cookie sighs at Tina and crosses her arms. She always thought Ryan would end up with Tina. Especially after her finally accepting him.

Sabre rubs Cookie's back, "It'll be okay... Come on." And they leave the living room and go into the kitchen. The others left so Tina and Ryan could talk.

The two awkwardly looked at each other.

"So... You and Kim?" Tina asks. Ryan rubs the back of his head. He wasn't sure how to answer her. Tina puts on a soft smile. "Ryan," she puts her hand on his, "be honest with yourself. It's okay to go for it."

Ryan looks Tina in the eyes. "But... After all the things we have been through... Admitting we liked each other..."

"Which was all in the past." Tina adds. "Ryan, if you like her, go for it."

"Are sure? You won't be mad?" Ryan frowns.

"Ryan, I'll be fine. As long as you're happy. That's all that matters." Tina smiles. Ryan smiles back and hugs her.

"I'll come find you after I talk to Kim." Ryan says getting up.

Tina nods and waves him to leave.

Ryan walks to the bathroom. He knocks, "Kim... It's me." After a couple seconds, she opens it. She had been crying. Ryan walks in and locks the door. He pulls Kim into a tight hug, and she cries softly onto his chest.

"Why do they hate me so much?"

Ryan shakes his head. "They're jealous..."

She looks up at him confused. "Jealous of what? A new girl who wants to make friends?"

"Of how close you are with me. They are right though. Because Tina and I were the closest when we were little. Maybe they're stuck in the past." Ryan chuckles and the caresses the back of her head. Kim sighs. "Do you like me more than a friend?"

Kim hesitated to answer. Then says, "Yes." Ryan smiles. "I'm sorry about kissing you... The other day." She blushes.

Ryan shakes his head, "Don't be."

Kim looks up at him confused, "W-why...?"

Ryan pulls her head closer to him and goes into a kiss. A soft, caring kiss. Kim slowly closes her eyes as she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Ryan lifted her onto the counter. They separated and Kim looks at him nervously.

"I like you too... And I know it's still early, and we have a lot more to learn about each other... But..." Ryan pushes a strand of Kim's hair behind her ear. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Kim smiles brightly, "A-are you serious?" She couldn't believe what she just heard. Ryan nods, chuckling at her. Kim's eyes watered again as she said, "Yes!" hugging him tightly. Kim pecks him on the lips and jumps down from the counter.

Ryan looks at her longingly to make sure she was okay. Kim smiles at Ryan, reassuring him that she was okay.

They finally walked out of the restroom hand in hand. They walked up to everyone in the kitchen. Ryan spoke to Goldy, Unicorn, and Shark. "Be nice!" He says. They just nod.

Kat walks up to Kim and smiles. "Wanna go hang out with me in the backyard?" Kim gives soft smile and shrugs. Kim still wasn't sure of the situation. Kat links arms with Kim and they walk to the back.

Ryan, Shark, and Unicorn all look at Goldy. She raises an eyebrow, "What...?" They motion for her to go to the backyard and get to know Kim as well. Goldy sighs, "Fine!" and walks to the back.

Unicorn puts and arm around Ryan "Good luck with this."

Ryan smiles at Unicorn, "Thanks, I'll talk to you later... I need to talk to Tina."  Unicorn nods and Ryan walks away to find Tina.

Tina still sat in the living room, but this time with Cookie and Sabre there with her. Ryan sat down and Tina glances at him.

"Well?" Tina asked.

"We... We're dating." Ryan stuttered.

Tina smiled, "I'm happy for you." Ryan smiles back.

Later that night, the girls came back from the backyard. Kim goes into the living room and sits next to Ryan, and he holds her hand.

Ryan suddenly felt his phone vibrate.

"Oh." Ryan says looking at his phone. "My mom is here." He tells Kim.

"Okay." She says. Kim grabs her stuff and Ryan take her hand in his again.

"We'll see you guys later!" Ryan shouts.

"Bye Ryan! Bye Kim!"

As they walked outside Ryan spoke. "So... Question."

"I may have an answer." Kim raised an eyebrow.

"Do you possibly want to go out dinner and a movie?" Ryan blushed.

"You mean... On a date?" Kim giggles.

Ryan nods shyly. "Tuesday night?"

Kim smiles brightly. "Sure. I'd love to."

Ryan sighs in relief and opens the car door for her. "Thank you." She giggles going in.

~~~~~~

A/n:

I saw someone say this in a comment. Please DO NOT think this is a Ryan x OC.

I promise it's not!

It says it in the title!

Anyway, don't be too mad at me for this~~

See you all in the next chapter!