Chapter 16: The Daycare Part 4

It was lunch time. Unicorn and Goldy finally found Shark, and they his as they talked.

"I just don't understand why the three of you changed back in middle school. Do you remember anything Shark?" Goldy asks.

"If I'm honest... No. But I did notice the strange difference in Ryan and Sabre. They aren't who they used to be..." Shark frowns.

"No duh!" Goldy rolls her eyes.

"Oh! And Kim is here. Ryan and her are dating..."

"What?! Even in this timeline?" Goldy sighs.

"I guess Kim and Ryan are going to be together no matter what..." Unicorn says.

"But... Tina! It's always been Ryan and Tina... I wouldn't want anyone else!" Goldy frowns.

"Hey... You never know. They might not end up together in our timeline...?" Shark says trying to lighten up the mood.

"That's true." Unicorn agrees. "Well... Did you guys see what you wanted? Want to head back home now?"

Goldy looks at Unicorn. "I'm ready, I guess..." They both look over at Shark.

"I mean... Y-yeah... I'm ready..."

"What's wrong?" Goldy asked.

"It's just... Here Sabre talks to me..." Shark sighs, "but... It's not Sabre..."

Unicorn grabs Shark's shoulder and leads him towards the exit. "We need to get out of here..."

As Unicorn, Goldy, and Shark were walking across the parking lot, people had come to stop them.

Very familiar people.

"Shark!"

"Bro! Where you going?" It was Ryan and Sabre. They three turned to Ryan and Sabre. Sabre grabs Shark's arm pulling him away from Unicorn and Goldy. "What the hell man? Are you trying to get us in trouble?!" Sabre whisper yells at Shark.

"He's going to find out! We need to go." Ryan says quickly. "Aviator isn't going to be happy about this..."

"Buddy, let's go. We need to not be with them." Sabre says.

Shark makes eye contact with Goldy and Unicorn. Shark looks back at Ryan and Sabre. "Listen... I uh... I need to go." He tells them.

"But with them? Why are you even with them?" Ryan asks.

"Because they're my frien-" Sabre quickly covers Shark's mouth.

"Don't say that! They're always watching!" They say. Unicorn and Goldy glance at each other.

What could they possibly mean?

"Shark, we need to go." Goldy says. Unicorn man looks at his watch.

"We have 10 minutes to get to the daycare." Unicorn announces.

"I have to go sorry." Shark says and tries to run with Goldy and Unicorn.

"Shark!" Ryan and Sabre pull him back. "Bro, what are you doing?!"

"Aviator will come!" They exclaim.

Unicorn sighs and pulls out a remote. "What's that?" Goldy whispers.

"I made a teleport machine to take us to the daycare. Hold my hand tightly, and grab Shark. Tell him to grab Sabre and I'll get Ryan. We are going to get answers." Unicorn whispers back.

Goldy nods, taking Unicorn's hand and going over to Shark. They made a whole circle and Unicorn pressed the button. They suddenly were at the daycare. It looked abandoned.