Chapter 27: Dude.

It was the weekend and Shark, Unicorn, Sabre, and Ryan were hanging out at Ryan's house. Shark throws some popcorn up in the air for Sabre to catch in his mouth. They didn't think Sabre would actually catch it though.

"OH!!!!" They shouted in excitement.

"Dude!" Shark goes up to Sabre and they bro hug.

After they calmed down, they all plopped down somewhere in the living room to watch tv. Suddenly Sabre spoke. 

"So, what's going on with you and Tina?"

Ryan looks at him confused, "What do you mean? Tina and I are just friends."

"Just friends? You do realize that you guys are like closer. Like daycare Ryan and Tina were right?" Shark asked.

"Yeah, what about Kim?" Sabre asked.

"If you like Tina again, you shouldn't play Kim like that dude." Shark says. Ryan looks at Unicorn.

"Tina and I are just friends and Kim and I are still together. Nothing else." Ryan tries to say.

"I thought you and Kim were having some issues. Are those settled now?" Unicorn asked.

"Well... not exactly-"

"So, then you're practically cheating on your girl, dude. Not cool." Sabre says.

When the boys had left Ryan sighed. He sat on his bed and ran his hands through his hair.

He didn't know what to think. He heard a knock on the door. "Hey." It was his mom.

"Hey."

"You seem a little uneasy." His mom spoke.

"I'm confused." Ryan answers. "Am I really cheating on Kim?"

"What make you think that?"

"Shark, Sabre, and Unicorn said! They said that I've gotten too close to Tina... That I'm pretty much cheating on her..." Ryan sighs.

"Well, when we talked the other day, she did seem a little worried about your relationship. Have you guys not talked about it?"

Ryan looks at his mom. "She said she was worried about it? Why didn't she tell me?"

"You know, it seems like she's having trouble getting words out. Maybe you should start the conversation." She suggested. Ryan nods. "Alright." She kisses his forehead, "I have to work. I'll be back later."

"Okay mom." Ryan sighed and pulled out his phone.

Ryan: can we talk?

He sends to Kim.

Kim: Yeah, what's up?

Ryan: Well in person. R u free?

Kim: yeah, where'd you wanna talk?

Ryan: I'll be over soon. Let's just talk at your place

Kim: okay

Ryan gets his keys and and makes his makes his way to Kim's house. He rings the doorbell and Kim answers.

"Hey." She smiles softly.

"Hey." Ryan answers. She let's him in and they walk up to her room.

They take a sit on her bed. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Kim gulps softly. Hoping it wasn't what she thought it was going to be.

"Did you really feel like our relationship was breaking? Like I was getting too close to Tina?" Ryan asked.

Kim lets out a breath of relief, he wasn't planning on breaking up with her. Kim turns to Ryan. "If I'm honest. Yes. I do feel like that... I know... I've been acting weird... and I'm sorry... But yeah, you and Tina have been getting a little too close."

Ryan rubs his face. "Then, why didn't you tell me? Kim, you're my girlfriend. If you are uncomfortable or with something you should tell me."

Kim frowns. "I'm sorry..." She says. "Ryan... I just... You're right. I'm sorry for this. I let my stupidity get in the way..."

Ryan holds Kim's hands in his. "Kim... This is something you need to tell me. I'm sorry, I made you feel this way. Is this really all that was bothering you?"

Kim nods hesitantly, but Ryan doesn't notice.

"Then, I'll keep my distance from Tina." Ryan says.

"What?!" Kim shouts out. "No, I am not going to be the reason that you and Tina stop being friends Ryan. You can still be friends, and I'll start being there more. But don't stop your friendship with Tina because of me. I won't allow that." Kim frowns.

"Okay..."

* * *

At school, Ryan looked for Tina. He decided this by himself. Kim didn't know. Ryan didn't want his girlfriend feeling like this.

"Hey Tina." He says once he finds her. She turns to him and smiles.

"Hey."

"I need to say something." Ryan starts.

"Okay, shoot."

"I think... We should have some space, so Kim doesn't get the wrong idea." Ryan gulps.

Tina raises and eyebrow and gives a 'are you kidding me?' face on.

"Yeah. Don't talk to me. I'm done." Tina turns away and walks away.

She ignored Ryan for the rest of the day. When school ended, Ryan follows Tina as she walks home because he didn't want her being mad.

"Tina! Come on, wait!" He calls out.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Well damn, an update two days in a row? Hmm~

Something must be about to happen. Hmm~