Chapter 21: 2 years later

Timeskip~~

Junior year.

Everyone was friends again including Kim. Sal is friend with them but stays near Tony, because Tony just isn't ready to be around everyone again.

Unicorn and Goldy are still together.

Ryan and Kim are also still happily together.

Tina and Ryan are best friends again.

Shark and Kat are publicly together.

Cookie still mad about Ryan choosing Kim over Tina.

Tina wasn't fully back to normal. She pretended. No one knew about this except for Cookie and Sabre.

It was 20 minutes before school started. Everyone roamed around.

Kim and Ryan were making out in front of her locker. Kim wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck.

"Ugh, get a room." They heard.

Ryan and Kim separate and catch their breath. Ryan turns to the voice. It was Cookie passing by. "Shut up Cookie." Ryan takes Kim's hand in his and they walked away. Ryan hasn't forgiven Cookie for what she has done.

Kim looks at the time on her phone. "Oh hey, I have to head to my math class early to take a test I missed."

"Okay." Ryan says.

"I'll see you at lunch." She smiles.

"Have fun." Ryan laughs and they kiss once more before she leaves him.

Ryan bumps into Tina, and they walk to their next class together. "Hey."

"Hi!" She smiles, "How are you?"

"Good. You? How's it going with your mom?" Ryan asks.

Tina sighs, "Same old, same old. She's been nagging on Tony to go see a therapist."

"Ah... That's not fun."

"Eh, well you know. She just wants him to not be so... Isolated. Depression can do a number on you." Tina says.

"Yeah. It took a while for you." Ryan adds.

"Hey now, leave me alone." They laugh. "Oh. Are we still hanging out after school?"

"Yeah!" Ryan answers. They walked into their English class. Once they sat down Goldy walks in.

"Hey!" She runs to them.

"Hi Goldy." They greet her.

"Oh, Tina guess what? Unicorn bought me this necklace!" She shows Tina a necklace that was a heart and the letter G in the middle of it.

"Wow, it's pretty." Tina says in awe.

"I know right?" Goldy smiles. "Oh! By the way. We're planning a movie night. Wanna come?"

"What movie?" Tina asked.

"We wanna find out who is coming, then we will decide." Goldy explains. "Wanna go though? Ryan, you and Kim can go too." Goldy smiles.

"I'll ask if she wants to go." Ryan answers.

"Cool! Tina?"

"Sure. I don't have anything to do after school this week." Tina shrugs.

"Yay!" Goldy hugs Tina and then gets into her seat. "It'll be fun!"

~~~~

It was lunch time. Ryan was walking down the hall to the lunch room with Unicorn. Unicorn had been telling Ryan all about a big event he was planning for Goldy.

"So yeah, I got permission to decorate and everything in the lunch room in a few months." Unicorn smiles. "I can't wait for it. You'll be there right? Help out?" Unicorn says to Ryan.

Ryan laughs at Unicorn excitement over this event. "Of course. I'll try to make sure to be there."

"Good, I'll need my best friend there." They smile. "Oh hey did Cookie ever talk to you?"

"Talk to me? About what dude? I don't even want to see her, why would I talk to her?" Ryan gave Unicorn a face that said, 'Hello? You do realize who you're talking about right?'

"Well I know that! But she strangely has been giving the group an invitation to a party." Unicorn explains. "And it's not hosted by her either. Some college guys. How the hell does she know college guys?" Unicorn exclaims. He sighs.

"Well, we probably won't go anyway." Ryan tells Unicorn.

"Won't go where?" They heard a voice from behind them. Ryan turns and smiles.

"Hey." He kisses Kim's cheek.

"Hi, what are you guys talking about?" She giggles.

"Apparently, Cookie is giving the group invitations to a party. And that's why I said, we probably aren't going to go." Ryan explains.

"Ah..." Kim said with a blank expression on her face. "Yeah... I don't know if we will go to that." Her eyes met with Ryan's. He nods.

"Don't worry, we haven't even been invited. So, I wouldn't worry about it."  Ryan says, rubbing her back.

"Well, if you guys aren't going I doubt Goldy and I will." Unicorn adds. "Maybe we could go watch a movie or something."

"That's a great idea!" Ryan says. Ryan holds Kim's hand tightly as they walk into the lunchroom.

They sit down at the table meeting with the whole group. They were finally reunited, well... Kind of.

As they were all talking Cookie walks up. Sabre and Cookie were still together, but they are having problems. Because of what Cookie has done. It created a lot of issues for the group.

Cookie puts on a smile and hands everyone at the table and invitation if she didn't give them one yet.

Cookie walked around the table to Ryan and Kim. "Here. I'm sorry for everything... I just... It's hard to except change. And I know I was wrong. But I'd appreciate if you guys thought about coming. We can have our group together again."

Ryan and Kim look at each other and then back at Cookie.

"Please? It'll be all of us again. This is me trying to apologize and all of us be together as a group again." Cookie says handing the invitation to Ryan and Kim.