Chapter 33: Surprise?!

About a month has passed since Ryan and Kim broke up. Kim hasn't been to school much due to her mom wanting Kim to find herself again.

Ryan feels someone poke his arm. He turned, and smiles. "Hey."

"Hey." It was Tina. "Have you heard from Kim?"

"No, but two weeks ago she said that she should be back either today or tomorrow." Ryan answered. They walked into the cafeteria to meet up with everyone.

"Sup dude!" Shark shouts as Ryan and Tina walks to the table.

"Nothing much." Ryan smiles. They sat down and talked. They turned and saw Cookie trying to walk up to them. Tina shook her head.

"Tina..." Cookie tried to speak.

"Leave. You're not welcomed here anymore. Go away." Tina grits her teeth.

Cookie looks over at Sabre and he looks away from her. Even he didn't want to look at her. Cookie frowns as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." She turns and walks away.

Ryan look at Tina and rubs her back. "How does someone become like that?" Tina asks.

No one could answer.

Goldy suddenly gasps. They all glance at her. Goldy gets up and runs. They continued to stare at her confused, till they saw who she had ran to. The person in her arms.

Kim.

She was back.

Everyone got up and ran over.

"Kim!"

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"Is everything better?"

They bombarded her with questions.

"Whoa, guys chill. She just got back." Ryan says. Kim and Ryan look at each other and smile softly. They hugged.

"I'm doing fine." Kim answered. She then whispered into Ryan's ear. He smiled and nodded.

The rest of the group looks at them confused.

"What was that?" Sabre asked.

Kim and Ryan laughed. Kim walks away out of the cafeteria, and came back a few minutes later.

She had flowers in her hand. She walks up to Tina and smiles. Kim glances over to Ryan before speaking.

Tina looks at Kim confused.

"Due to some complications that happened the past few months... I would like to say sorry. These flowers are for you." Kim says, "These flowers are from me and Ryan, because even though I am back... Today is going to be just as special for you." Kim smiles at Tina.

Tina, still confused, takes the flowers from Kim. "I don't still don't follow." Tina says.

"There is something special going to happen. And these flowers are just the beginning of it." Kim says.

Kim laughs and guides Tina over to the table for her to sit.

"I have struggled for a very long time with this group." Kim says as everyone sat down at the table. "No one accepted me, but then Ryan was there for me." Kim smiles. Kim could see that everyone else was looking around.

"Where is Ryan?" Goldy whispers.

"Ryan and I dated for over two years, and because of an incident... We lost our connection. We broke up, but we're still close friends. Tina let me ask you something. Did you know we broke up?"

"I actually didn't. When did this happen?" Tina asked in shock.

"The day after I told what happened at the party." Kim answered.

"W-wait... What?!" Everyone questioned.

"He kept it a secret?" Kim asked. She laughs. "Tina. Ryan is stupid. Let's continue with what I was saying. While I was gone, Ryan and I kept in contact."

"Wait, when's the last time you two talked?"

"This morning." Kim answered. And by everyone's shocked expression he kept that a lie as well. "Wow, I probably shouldn't have said this then... Oops~ Ryan you fucked up!" Kim yells.

"Oh shut up!" They all could hear Ryan from a far distance.

"What? Where is he?" They questioned.

Kim giggles. "Tina the tiger. May everything go well for you in the future. I now present you... Ryan." Kim moved out of the way to reveal Ryan. Who was now wearing a tuxedo. He smiles softly as he walks up to Tina.

Ryan holds out his hand for Tina. She nervously took it. Ryan tightens his grip around her hand and he gets down on his knees. Tina looks at his confused.

"What are you-"

"Tina," Ryan starts, "We have been best friends since daycare. You have also been my number one friend... Even more than just a friend... To even more than just a crush. I knew we have gone through some rough stuff the past few years... But now I have the chance. I know how I feel and what I want." Ryan tells her passionately.

"Tina the Tiger, from the daycare I had always refused to tell you how I actually felt. We got separated for a long time, and when I came back you were gone. You were lost, and it sucked. When I finally got you back, I had a girlfriend." Ryan laughs. "So many of our friends were shocked that you and I weren't together. But I don't regret my time with Kim. But as time went on... I realized that my feelings I had for you was still there." Ryan then pulls out a small box, and opens it in front of Tina.

Tina gasps and her eyes watered. The rest of the group also surprised.

"Tina the Tiger... This is a promise ring to you. A promise that I will always be there for you and to love you everyday that we are together. A promise that we won't be separated again, because I won't let that happen. And today I am here to ask you a question that is long overdue."

Ryan takes in a deep breath.

"Will you officially become my girlfriend?"

Tina cries and nods her head. "Y-yes..." They both stand up. Ryan puts the ring onto Tina's finger, and they hug each other.

"Oh my gosh! Ryan!" The group cheered.

"Dude!"

"Oh my god Tina! Congrats!" Kat shouts.

"My dude! Tyan is happening!" Goldy jumps cheering.

"Kiss! Kiss!" They shouted.

Ryan and Tina separate laughing. They looked into each other's eyes. Ryan puts his hands around Tina's cheeks and pulls her into a kiss.

The group cheers.

Goldy glances at Kim who was clapping and giving a bittersweet smile.

Goldy walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. Kim's eyes watered a bit as she looked at Goldy. Kim blinked hard, making sure no tears fell and smiled at Goldy.

"I'm okay." She says quietly to Goldy.

"Really?"

"Of course it hurts... But I'm okay. This was the right choice... I know it is. If you love someone set them free." Kim answer.

Goldy gives her a soft smile.

"It'll be okay." Kim says once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Yay! They're official! I told you guys to believe in me! Gawd!

I hope you enjoyed~

We are getting closer and closer to the end of this book~.

Also just want to thank you guys for going along with me in this book, and all the comments. You guys really have kept me motivated to keep writing when I felt like just giving up and stopping this story.

So, thank you all!