ch 16

Father called to let An Luo know he wouldn't be home for dinner. He told An Luo to eat with his brother's and not wait. It's rare for all the brothers to be together so don't hold back and ask them anything you want. An Luo felt touched by this caring father.

After talking to father An Luo went to the living room where An Mo was having fruit. An Mo offered the plate with grapes and An Luo tried one, not liking it as it was very sweet. An Mo then offered him a sour green grape holding it toward his mouth but An Luo felt that was gross to be fed and refused.

An Ze and An Yun went outside to play tennis. An Luo can see them from the living room couch, he sits and watches for a while...

He watches An Ze for a while thinking about how damn sexy he looks. ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ Until An Ze looks and sees him watching. Then An Luo turns away and talks to An Mo instead.

An Ze wearing a pure black vest, the luster of sweat glistening on his wheat-colored skin. His arms are strong, the beautiful muscles are fully revealed. His body looks very sexy and charming, running up, like a vigorous leopard in the forest. He plays tennis with the same action as his character, calm, decisive, the ball is also very powerful, fast and ruthless, so that the other party is too late to parry.  

Fortunately, An Yun plays extremely skillful, his strength is speed. This is definitely a very exciting game. An Luo sat in front of the floor window of the living room, watching the tennis game.

Seems to be aware of An Luo line of sight, An Ze suddenly turned to look into the direction of the living room.

Although there is a window between the two, the sharp eyes of the penetrating force at the moment directly into the bottom of the heart. It's as if An Ze is able to understand all the darkness, left An Luo heart slightly startled. He was not used to looking so directly, and he didn't like the feeling of being seen through to the heart.

The icy crust, which is not easy to build, will never allow anyone to trespass. An Luo quietly turned away from sight, ignored him, turned the wheelchair back to the living room.

***

An Ze suspects that An Yun used his brother at the hospital and staged the paparazzi "finding" him same as An Luo suspected. He confronts An Yun and warns him not to get An Luo involved in his messes anymore.

An Yun is cocky like always and claims he wasn't involved with the paparazzi being there

An Yun changed the topic, "Seeing him in the news in his wheelchair upset you didn't it?" 

An ze silent for a moment only whispered, "Do not let the entertainment circle of trifles affect him."

An Yun smiled at him and saluted him with a strange gesture, "aye, major An ze."

An ze glanced at him and turned away.

Just walk a few steps, suddenly heard behind the An Yun whispered: "An ze, you try to protect him but he will never acknowledge you. You'll never be rewarded in any way. No matter how much you do for him, he won't even give you a smile."

An ze suddenly stopped walking.

An Yun watched the complex look of An ze's stiff figure saying, " in his eyes, you are just a brother, but also the least important brother. He likes you the least this fourth younger brother, don't you know?"

An Yun, I officially hate you, you are an ass. (ง'̀-'́)ง

An Ze did not speak. An Yun smiled and said, "You and he will not have results, you should know better than me."

An Ze spoke back, "so what?"

An Yun looked at him with interest. An ze's face was calm, "I only do what I think I should do. As to whether he responded, it was his freedom."

He turned and calmly walked away seeming to be unaffected by An Yun's harsh words but no one saw his tightly clenched fists. Every word An Yun said is true and is like salt in his wounds.

If one day, An Mo had an accident, he will be distressed to keep the bedside careful care; if one day, An Luo had an accident, he would be there.

If one day, four younger brother An ze in the implementation of the mission made the glorious sacrifice, he will probably only sigh in front of the tomb, "I told you not to go to military school."

He wouldn't even shed a tear for him.

 (ಥ﹏ಥ) That's rough bro

However, he would never know the real reason for his fourth younger brother to go to military school.

For many years, he has been accustomed to his indifference, and even disregard. He also knows that he is the most disliked. Although it is clear that this is the truth, every time when people speak it directly, An ze in the heart is still very sad.

He hardened himself all these years in military service but he still has this one soft spot in his heart called An Luo.