Ch 58

"An Luo, he is your brother ..."

Hearing An Yang uttering this sentence in a firm manner, An Ze couldn't believe it!

Although he had been expecting An Luo and his brother to be the same person in his heart, he always hoped that he loved his brother from the beginning to the end, but after listening to An Yang's words, An Ze felt that this sentence was like a joke.

He has thoroughly investigated Anluo, and knows that an air crash occurred 27 years ago. The illegitimate child of the underworld family in Anluo existed. He has a complete memory belonging to Anluo, but there is nothing about it. How could my brother's memory suddenly be the same person again?

He seemed to see Anze's doubts, Zhou Yueping suddenly said, "Anze, I have the most say in this matter. In fact, since the beginning of this year, I have been your brother's psychiatrist."

"What did you say?" Anze didn't expect that his brother would go to a psychiatrist!

Zhou Yueping nodded and said, "Your brother asked me to be his psychiatrist, and asked me to keep his situation completely confidential. But at this critical moment, I can't hide it anymore. In fact, you only need to notice a little, You can figure out that your brother's birthday is May 23, and the Vancouver air crash 27 years ago was also May 23. Your brother is exactly 27 years old this year, and these are no coincidences. "

"..." Anze never paid attention to this detail! What did that mean when An Luo died, the day his brother was born? The answer seems to be forthcoming.

Zhou Yueping said, "In fact, your brother was born with memory. He didn't like to talk since he was a child, because he is different from others. He has a previous memory of others, and he dare not say it in front of anyone. Such an incredible thing, he was afraid that people around him would think of him as a monster. "

"I heard your grandfather said that your brother rarely cried when he was young, especially clever and sensible, because he is not an ordinary child at all."

"Later, when your brother was seven years old, there was a car accident. His head was injured and he lost all his memories. Your grandpa was afraid he would have autism. Let me and Chengping go to your house every day to play with him. . "

"Probably because I grew up together, your brother seems to be closer to me than to others ... So, when he suddenly began to restore memory six months ago, he sent me an email as soon as possible."

Zhou Yueping gently moved the mouse, opened his own mailbox from the browser, and retrieved the records of emails with Anluo——

March 11 Am10: 05

Wu Yueping, see the letter.

Recently, I suddenly remembered some strange memories. In my mind, there seems to be another An Luo. He is an illegitimate child from the underworld family, and an older brother named An Yang. Finally, their brothers were together. Killed in an air crash.

The memory of An Luo was only fragmentary at first, but later it was gradually pieced together to form a complete life. I can sympathize with all his emotions, which is really incredible.

When I was seven years old, I had amnesia. The recent memory recovery has made my mind very confused, so I decided to email you. I hope you can help me as a psychologist.

In this case, do you think it is hallucination or I have schizophrenia?

March 15 Pm 08:30

Ann An, the letter was received.

Regarding your question, I went to consult my mentor yesterday. He is an expert in schizophrenia. He thinks that your situation is not a simple hallucination and does not fall into the category of schizophrenia.