Ch 34

An Yang stood at the door, smiled and said, "An Ze, do you have time to talk to me?"

An Ze a little disgusted the officer always comes out at a critical moment to spoil the atmosphere, "Sir, whatever you want to say can be said in front of my brother."

An Yang was silent, "If you don't mind, of course ."

An Yang  sat down on the sofa in the bedroom, looked up at An Ze, "Last month, 22nd, three o'clock in the afternoon, where were you?" 

"I have said that I was at the department store to buy things."

"Yes, your confession did say that you were at the department store that day and didn't see your brother, we also found out that your credit card did have a consumption record that day. But we also found your fingerprints and blood in your brother's car."

Seeing An Ze silent, An Luo gently patted the back of An Ze's hand, "An Ze, what is going on, why did you say a lie?"

"..." 

An Luo held his hand, "Never mind, whatever reason you have, I'm sure the kidnapping had nothing to do with you."

An Yang also said, "An Ze, lying to the police is not a good thing, if you continue I can only arrest you as a criminal suspect, you know, the evidence we have. It's bad for you."

An Ze silent for a moment, this just face expressionless said, "That day, father had arranged a blind date for An Luo. I think that woman is not worthy, but brother said I was nosy, we had a quarrel in the car, brother  punched me in my mouth, it bled."

"..." An Yang and An Luo look at each other, they obviously do not believe such a story.

An Ze frowned, "If you do not believe, you can go to find that woman, her surname is Lin. She and her brother were together to eat at a nearby restaurant and saw us."

An Yang in a thoughtful silence for a moment, suddenly said, "You said that the surname is Lin,  is it Lin Xiaotong?"  

An Ze thought a moment, "Yes, that's the name."

An Yang said calmly, "She is dead."

"..." An Ze turned back stiffly, "When did it happen?" 

"Last Wednesday, her body was found on the river, because Lin Xiaotong had been out of the country, not many people know her, this case we looked for a long time did not find a clue, only know she died of gunshot wounds. There may be some correlation between the two cases."

An Luo was silent, his brow wrinkled tightly, and his mind slipped into a trance of some odd strange fragments, those fragments are as blurred as the faded old films, some voices, and a woman's face ...

"Unfortunately, An Luo lost memory, and only An Luo you can give a reasonable explanation, so I'd like you to meet with your shrink as soon as possible."

An Ze asked," why does my brother need to see a psychiatrist?"

An Luo quickly interrupted him, "Ask a psychiatrist to talk to me, perhaps can help me remember the past."

An Ze looked back to An Yang, An Yang smiled and said, "It's as your brother says."

An Ze, although doubtful, but did not ask more, sees An Luo looks tired, "Brother, rest for now."

An Luo nodded and closed his eyes.

***

An Yang smiled, "The reason you quarreled with your brother that day, you still refused to tell me the truth?"