Ch 42

Seeing that An Ze did not respond, An Luo continued to whisper, "The truth is that I am not your brother, but another An Luo, from 27 years ago. I died in a plane crash. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the hospital ward and thought I survived the crash. Later I learned that this is not the time and space I am in. This is too bizarre, I had to pretend to lose my memory and stay in my family for the time being. "

An Luo calmly said, "I am not your brother, you understand? "

"..." An Ze seems to be completely dead there, not knowing what to do.

The silence lasted for a long time, and An Ze's eyes only found the focal length. He gently put his hand on An Luo's shoulder, looking at An Luo's eyes seriously, whispered, "Brother, are you too stressed? How come you can say such a strange word? "

An Ze is obviously still in his own world, completely ignoring An Luo's explanation.

"You are my brother, you just lost your memory, don't make such a joke with me..."

Looking at An Ze, who lost calmness in his face, and even a little confused, An Luo's heart was also a bit uncomfortable. He knew that this incident had a great blow to An Ze, but this truth is inevitable. He can't pretend for his whole life.

An Luo gently blocked An Ze's hand and let An Ze's eyes look straight at himself. One sentence, calmly and clearly said, "An Ze, I am telling the truth, I am not your brother."

"..."

"An Yang can testify for me. He has no reason to lie to you. If you still don't Letter, you can check out the list of victims of the Vancouver plane crash 27 years ago, there is the name An Luo. I didn't lose my memory, I never knew you, but..."

"Enough." An Ze finally recovered calmly, and the chaotic eyes gradually became clearer.  The eyes are dark and deep, like the endless abyss. He uses that complex eyes, staring at An Luo's face intently, whispering a word and a word, "If you are not my brother, then... what about him?"

An Luo's heart was cold.

"Where is he?" An Ze asked stubbornly.

An Luo was silent for a moment before he whispered: "Your brother, he...maybe died. It is.... "

"Maybe?" An Ze's lips suddenly raised a sneer, "You use his eyes. Looking at me, telling me with his lips, he may have passed away? "

"..."

"What you mean is that you are the soul of another person, but borrow his physical life? "

An luo nodded in a difficult position with his cold eyes watching.

"Are you approved by him?" An Ze suddenly sneered, "Since you said that he has after death, then his body should die with him, I will not allow anyone to spoil his remains! "

An Luo still did not respond to the meaning of this, An Ze's hand suddenly caught his throat!

"Uh......"

An Luo's eyes wide open in surprise, the source of the breath was completely cut off, and the chest gradually rose. Dull suffocation, out of instinct, An Luo grabbed his hand and began to struggle.

"An... An Ze..." The neck was tightly held by a strong force, and it was issued in the throat. The sound is like a beast in the wailing, and An Luo's eyes are gradually reddened by suffocation, even rising in both eyes. I got a layer of water vapor, "put... let go... An Ze..."

An Ze looked at the familiar eyes. These black eyes are always cold and faint, and occasionally they will expose the gentleness of his heart. An Ze still remembers the time when he was sick, his brother stayed at his bed and poured water, fed him, and gently reached out when he was eating to wipe off the rice grains on his lips.