Ch 35

The next morning, when An Luo woke up, he found a honey-colored chest in front of him and took a breath. He smelled the familiar scent, it seemed he had buried his head in his chest and slept all night...

"Brother, you're awake?" An Ze's voice suddenly rang in his ear. An Luo's face was facing An Ze's chest and felt the vibrations coming from the chest when he spoke. 

An Luo felt a shock in his own chest. The magnetic, low voice leaving An Luo's scalp numb.

An Luo's body was stiff, and he quickly removed his face from his chest and turned and sat up. Remembering yesterday evening, his embarrassing break down, An Luo's face turned red and coughed.

"I... last night..."

Anze also sat up and looked at An Luo. He smiled slightly, "I know that my brother just had a nightmare last night."

An Luo was silent for a moment and shook his head. "Maybe... not just a dream."

An Ze has some doubts, "Brother?"

An Luo does not know how to say it. Being diagnosed with schizophrenia, I don't want to tell An Ze, I don't know why I always feel that it's embarrassing to tell this thing. Plus, he is now even uncertain about which one is the real An Luo, which one is the spirit.

In the dream of last night, there was a very bloody and cruel scene. He saw that he was brought to an abandoned factory, the faces of the people were blurred, the laughter sounded terrible, someone tied his hands and feet, picked up a whip, and slammed it on him.

The shirt was all ripped, and a bloody mark was drawn from the body. An Luo grit his teeth, holding his voice, those people seem unwilling, pick up an iron bar and hit his legs. The dull sound of the iron rod and the bone hits clearly in the ear, and the body is completely broken.

The same sharp pain finally made him completely faint. Before he lost consciousness, he repeatedly told himself, not to die, to survive.

Hold on, you must not die...

When An Luo recalls the moment he was born again when he woke up in the hospital, he did have a lot of whiplashes, and the legs are indeed broken, so you can infer the dream of last night - Perhaps it should not be called a dream, but a memory that belongs to An Luo. Otherwise, it will not be so vivid.

It seems that this An luo was indeed beaten after being kidnapped, but he always supported take a breath and don't let yourself die, so, did he finally die?

Who is who? Is it the illusion of his schizophrenia? Still borrowing his body to be born again as this An luo?

Which of the two possibilities is true? If it is schizophrenia, those memories about An Yang, how can the past explain? If it is the resurrection of the corpse, why does it resonate with this body?

An Luo thought more and more till he got a headache, could not help but hold the temples that suddenly throbbed. 

The hand was gently held, and An Ze's low voice entered his ear, "Brother, don't think about it anymore. It doesn't matter if you can't remember it. Don't force yourself. "

Don't force yourself again...Everyone is pressing An luo, and everyone wants An luo to think of the past. The family hopes he can remember and change back to the An luo that they are familiar with. The police hope that he can remember to help solve the case.

But An Ze said, don't worry, don't force yourself...

Because only An Ze really feels concern for his brother's feelings. No matter what his brother turned into, whether his brother remembers the past, he still loves him as ever. An Ze's feelings for his brother are much deeper than he thought...