Ch 25

In the VIP section of the military hospital, An Luo met the nurse that would be in charge of his care along with Dr. Song.

Song Yuan is a very lovable girl, smiles at the An Luo, there are two small dimples on the face. "Hello, my name is Song Yuan."

An Luo was impressed by her neat clean fingernails with no gaudy polish. He thought she seemed pure and professional. So he wasn't disgusted to shake her hand.

Reached out his hand to shake hands with her, looked up at her and said, "Hello, my name An Luo."

Song Yuan smiled, "I know, you are An Ze's most worshiped brother."

An ze cold eyes suddenly swept to her, "Song Yuan, don't say unnecessary things."

Song Yuan stuck out their tongue but shut her mouth.

An Luo was puzzled at the interaction but didn't say anything.

Song Yuan carefully inserted a port for infusion needles into the back of An Luo's hand, and then carefully fixed with adhesive tape. Smiled and said, "An Luo, I go to get medicine, to give you infusion."

An Luo nodded, "ok."

After Song Yuan left, An ze put away clothes and daily necessities in the room one by one, then asked, "Do you want on the bed?"

An Luo said, "Yes."

An Ze leaned over the An Luo lightly to hold up, put on the bed, covered with a good quilt.  

"Elder brother, I'll go to look for Doctor song. I'll be right back. If you need anything use the bell to call Song Yuan to help you."

An Luo said, "Yes, go ahead." "

An Luo watched TV for a bit. There was gossip news about his brother An Yun having a conflict with the co-star of his popular film Endless City. There was a lot of drama happening that was stalling filming of the sequel.

An Luo leaning on the bedside, watching the entertainment show with interest. Suddenly the door was pushed open and a somewhat familiar woman came in. She was similar to nurse Song Yuan, but An Luo felt something was off.

He got really tense thinking this could be someone related to the kidnappers. But the woman only slipped him a tiny note and left.

An Ze arrived shortly after the woman left. "Was there someone here?"

"Only a nurse, she just came to check on me."

"I'Ve told the head nurse only Song Yuan or Dr. Song should ever be in your room. There is no reason anyone else would come unless they have bad intentions. You need to be very careful."

An Luo calmly said, "Want to sneak into the Military District hospital is very difficult, you do not need to worry too much."

An Luo changed the topic, "How was the talk with Dr. Song? When will I start receiving treatment?"

An ze said, "You have nerve damage, even if the operation is very successful, legs are still without feeling. Dr. Song will begin by stimulating your legs to regain consciousness and then learn to stand and walk. Brother, don't worry, you will recover slowly."

 An Luo nodded, "I understand. I'm settled here so It's ok if you need to leave."

 An Ze said, "I'll be here with you tonight."

 An Luo said, "No need."

An Ze stubbornly said, "The first day of hospitalization it's normal for a family member to stay to help you be as comfortable as possible. I'll be nearby to assist with little things so the nurses will be free to do other work."

 "..." Family? Why is it a little strange to hear the word?

"I'll just sleep on the couch," he said. An Ze pointed to the sofa near the wall, the expression on the face is very serious. This little brother is so stubborn that he can't stand it.

An Luo could only nod helplessly, "fine, whatever you want."

     ***

In the evening, An Ze in the microwave oven he brought the bowl of soup, An Luo taking advantage of the bath in the bathroom, take out the note from the sleeve and start looking at the word.

   --June 17.

Inexplicably, the note only wrote this date, and the handwriting is very neat, the lower right corner also drew a strange flower-like sign.

The last An Luo had a lot of dealings with the police. The undercover detective and police will also use a variety of similar code tags, this note on the mark, An Luo has an intuition ... This must have something to do with the police.

That woman, if it's not the killer who came to kill him, there's an explanation. The police have placed the informant or undercover in the Military District hospital.

An Luo gently frowned, took out the mobile phone open calendar, today is June 12, June 17 is this weekend, what's the special day?

   ***

An Luo realizes his grandfather's birthday is June 17. He guesses something important will happen there so he pushes An Ze to take him to the birthday party. An Ze didn't want him to go as this is going to be a lavish gala event with way more people than he can keep track of. He feels this is far too dangerous. Ultimately he can't say no to An Luo who firmly tells him he will be going to grandfather's birthday no matter what.

He talks and talks trying to convince An Ze to take him. At some point, he placed his hand over An Ze's hand. An Ze didn't speak because he was so distracted by An Luo's touch all he could hear was his heart racing.

Seeing that An ze is still silent, An Luo frowned and asked, "Why don't you talk?"

An Ze raised his head and smiled and said, "Since my brother has made a decision, I also consent." 

As for the reason why I haven't talked for a long time, An Ze is, of course, embarrassed to say it. Just because An Luo took his hand and he felt the familiar cool temperature of his brother's palm. The blood pressure is soaring and the heart beats faster...