Ch 50

In the depths of the quiet cemetery, there are two cold tombstones.

The tomb, and the tomb of An Zhi. An Luo knows that these two graves are like being deeply stuck in An Guangyao.

The two thorns in the bottom of his heart will never be completely removed. Looking at the old man in front of him with a cane and leaning over to put a bunch of white roses in front of the tomb, An Luo's eyes can't help but also get sour.

The woman's lips in the portraits hold a faint smile, he can see that she was lovely when she was young.

It is a very temperamental beauty. An Luo looked down at her photo, although to himself she should be a stranger, standing at her grave at the moment, there was some strange discomfort in An Luo's heart.

Probably because the atmosphere in the cemetery is too heavy.

The two stood silently in front of the tomb for a long time, and An Guangyao has been stuck in painful memories.

The hands holding the crutches are constantly shaking. An Luo knows that the old man must be at the grave of his daughter.

He must have a lot of words to say to his children, An Luo could not bear to bother him, only standing quietly behind him.

An Guangyao recovered from the memories, rubbed the tears in the corners of his eyes with his back, and turned back. "Okay, go back."

Not far away, four bodyguards and drivers are waiting patiently, and the two turned and walked to the car.

The summer rain is extremely fierce, and there is a rumble of thunder and flash of lightning in the sky, and the clouds are heavy giving the whole world a dark cast. Heavy rain poured down on the road

A black car suddenly passed by An Luo's car, and An Luo couldn't help but wonder who else would go to the cemetery to sweep the grave in such weather?

An Luo did not think much and went back to continue to chat with his grandfather.

The other car finally stopped at the door of the cemetery, a tall man holding a big umbrella, wearing a black suit, and the umbrella-covered his face just the hand holding the handle looks steady and powerful, the fingers are slender and beautiful.

The shoes were stepping on the rain, and the clean trousers were soaked in the rain, and he didn't care.

Stepped to the grave of An Zhi and stopped.

The white rose in front of the grave was blown off by the wind and scattered on the ground.

It is particularly bleak.

The man glanced at the bunch of rose flowers contaminated with muddy water, and the lips slightly raised a smile.

He leaned down gently, picked up the bunch of roses and threw it at his feet, and stepped down hard, crushed the debris.

***

When the car came home, the rain had stopped, and the air after the rain was mixed with the scent of grass.

An Luo opened the door and got out, took a deep breath of fresh air, but listened to An Guangyao suddenly said, "Xiao Luo, you head inside first. Grandpa has something else to do still. "

An Luo asked back with some doubts, "Grandpa, what is so important?"

An Guangyao smiled and said, "It is the time to have dinner with several directors. You said, about the establishment of the two branches...Go on inside. "

An Luo nodded. "Yes." When he walked into the house he saw An Ze and An Mo sitting in the living room together.

Watching TV, a live football match is on. When An Luo walks to the living room, he overhears An Mo betting with An Ze, "If this time your favorite Brazilian team won the championship, you must eat this whole dish of grapes."