Ch 41

Looking at the calm and indifferent side of An Luo from beginning to end, An Yang could not help but admire, "Your shooting is really good."

An Luo makes a big fuss about An Yang's gunshot wound on his arm and rips his shirt sleve off to wrap it. An Ze watches coldly.

An Luo did not notice that An Ze, sitting in the front row, did not say a word from beginning to end. An Ze's heart gradually raised a doubt, there is a strange sense of discomfort.

- Brother and An Yang, when have they become so familiar?

- Why is he so concerned about a strange policeman?

   ***

In accordance with the instructions of An Yang, the car drove to a residential area in the center of the city. An Lou thinks that the environment outside the window is familiar, especially the square that has just passed by. It seems to have seen it. But it was late at night, the scenery outside was not very clear.

They took an elevator to the 40th floor and passed through a double security door to enter An Yang's lavish apartment.

This is a room of about 120 square meters, three rooms and two halls, the layout is reasonable. The furniture and decoration in the house are all European style. Crystal chandelier, when the switch is turned on, the lit light looks like a lit candle, very beautiful. In addition, The sofa, wine cabinet and table are all uniform ivory, the table corner is also engraved with exquisite carvings, and the ground is also a soft white carpet.

The owner of this home obviously enjoys life and the whole room is extremely comfortable.

When An Ze entered the door, he said coldly, "You talk, I'll go to the bathroom." seeing his back seems to be very anxious, An Luo thought that he probably drank to much water.

"Here is your secret stronghold?"

An Yang smiled and said, "This is my home."

An Luo was a little surprised. "The house in the western suburbs is..."

An Yang said, "That's just left by my parents. I occasionally go to live. Here is my real home, I usually go back to work here, colleagues, friends, many people know my place. The back is facing the Xilin City Police Station, opposite the downtown People's Hospital where you lived before. "

No wonder that when the car came in, I felt that the surrounding environment was familiar. It is the location of the city center.

An Yang looked out the window and said, "They should not think, I will take you directly to my own home. "

An Luo nodded. "I didn't expect you to be so bold to take me directly back to the city heart. "

An Yang said, "I also have a house at the seaside resort, I think, they are at the moment probably chasing over there. "

An Luo was silent for a moment and couldn't help but wonder, "How can you have so many homes?"

An Yang said plainly, "My parents are involved in business, they are very rich. The house was left when they left the country. "

An Luo again wondered, "Your parents are businessmen, why are you going to be a policeman?"

An Yang seems to have a bit of annoyance and frowns. "It is my dream. I have been very fond of the police industry since I was a child. The police uniform also felt very cordial."

An Luo is silent.

In fact, he became a policeman, perhaps not by chance.

Just at the moment, An Luo entered this room, there was a kind of... the feeling of his brother's residence.