Ch 20

The last chapter was kinda boring, so here is a second release for the day.  

An Luo has not taken a bath for three consecutive days, and he has not even changed his clothes.

For An Luo, who care a lot about cleanliness, this is a very serious matter.

An ze is rubbing his hair. He often feels that his brother seems to be staring at him. He looks back in confusion. An Ze can't help but ask: "Brother... Is there something? "

An Luo said calmly, "I want to take a shower."

An Ze snorted, then stood up and walked over to him, whispering, "I will help you."

An Ze left to get a change of clothes for An Luo. An Luo looked around the large luxurious bathroom and couldn't figure out how to work the shower. The question is... Where is the switch? After twenty plus years minor advancements in technology like this left him behind. An Luo is curious and feels very upset.

Sitting quietly in the bathroom for a while, An Ze still did not come back.  An Luo had to turn the wheelchair back. Suddenly, the shower head on the top of the head began to desperately spray down. An Luo could not escape, cold water came pouring down, drenching An Luo. 

An Luo hurriedly moved the wheelchair out, and picked up the dry towel next to him, wiping the water on his face. At that time, An Ze suddenly pushed in the door - the wet shirt was attached to the whole body, and the lean waistline was completely revealed. Even the nipples of the chest showed a very clear outline under the stimulation of cold water. The black hair is still dripping with water drops, a drop of water drops down his side face to the collarbone, and then slips under his shirt, leaving a string of watermarks on the white skin... An ze Looking at the soaked brother, the breath suddenly caught.

An Luo looked up at his younger brother's black eyes, looked quite awkward, and coughed a little, saying, "Help me shut the water first."

An ze returned to his senses, nodded, went to the side of An Luo. Reached over and tapped a flashing spot on the wall, turning the shower off.

An Luo retained his calm blank face but his slight blush gave away his embarrassment.  An Ze thought he looked especially cute.

The built-in drawers on the wall are divided into shampoos, shower gels and other necessities, as well as a transparent small box. The packaging looks quite refined.

An Luo curiously picked it up and asked, "What is this?"

An Ze did not answer and remained silent.

An Luo glanced at him with a puzzled look. He unpacked the box and opened the lid. The nose suddenly smelled a faint scent. It seemed to be a floral, crystal-clear liquid. It seems to be... lubricant?

Why is there such a thing in the bathroom?

An Luo covered the lid back.

Looking at his brother's uncertain face, An ze whispered and explained, "This is a free gift from the supermarket when I bought the shower gel. I just put it here."

An Luo looked at him and didn't speak.

Anze added, "I haven't used it."

An Luo nodded. "Oh."

"..." An ze felt a need to explain it. "Then I went out first... call if there are any problems."

"yes."

An ze explaining himself, it was a bit cute to recall. An Luo does not believe in the explanation of "buy shower gel gifts". Which supermarket will send this when buying shower gel? This is obviously An ze himself bought it. No surprise really, he is a healthy young man after all.

An Luo himself is very indifferent in this respect. He used to be busy all day in the last life, and his heart has always been in love with An Yang. Naturally, he has little experience.

I found this kind of product in An ze's bathroom, although it was a bit awkward, it was not surprising. This age is the most intense time. It is responsible for the comfort of the other party.  

However, the management of the military is so strict that he should not have the opportunity to bring a woman back to his place of residence. Is this prepared for the rainy day? How does he usually solve it? DIY yourself?

An Luo thought about it, and it was hard to imagine the picture of DIY. Moreover, as his "brother", it is even worse to think about this kind of problem.

An Luo quickly retracted his thoughts, ignoring the details of finding suspicious items in his brother's bathroom, and putting his mind on the more meaningful task of "bathing."