Ch 26

In the middle of the night, An Luo woke up needing to pee. 

Although the sofa in the ward can be expanded to be used as a bed, for the height of 1.85-meter An Ze, such a small bed could not contain his body, he curled up on the couch like a shrimp, frowning in his sleep.

An Luo felt touched that An Ze would go through this discomfort for his sake. He tried hard to silently get himself to the bathroom to avoid waking An Ze. An Ze was sleeping lightly though and woke up right away when An Luo started to move.

"What does brother want? I'll get it for you."

An Luo silent for a moment, "I want to get into the bathroom."

 An Ze nodded, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

When An Luo was finished in the bathroom, An Ze even had a glass of water for him.

His last life, whether he was vomiting from being forced to overdrink by father, or sick there would be no one around to care for him.

He was accustomed to waking up alone in the deep night, dragging his weary, exhausted body to do whatever he needed. He never thought that one day someone would care for him, and when he was thirsty,  hand him a glass of water.

 An Luo took the cup from An Ze's hand and whispered, "Thank you."

Looking at his brother's head bent down to drink water, An Ze slightly raised a smile thinking -brother, it's lucky for me to be able to take care of you, and I don't need you to thank me. What I want from you is never your thanks.

***

The next morning, when an Luo woke up, An Ze was no longer on the couch, looking at the couch An Luo could not help smiling at the neatly folded blanket.

This brother is a very strict style.

Soon, Song Yuan came in, carrying a cake box, "You are up early! Come to eat breakfast, An ze left already but had me buy this especially for you." Song Yuan put the box on the table open, An Luo looked down, incredibly is his favorite white Teacake. But why would An ze know?

He remembered that he had never told An ze about it.

An Luo heart doubt, can't help asking, "Song Yuan, you and An ze know for a long time?"

He remembers the conversation that An ze with Sung-yuan that day, and looks like an old friend. Song Yuan nodded and said, "Yes, he and I went to high school together. Actually, I'm still a fan of yours," she said.

An Luo looked up at her, "What does that mean?"

Song Yuan earnestly said, "In high school, you are our school's student president. You were a top student and handsome. In our school, many people admired you, including An Ze."

An Luo surprised, "An ze also admired me?"

Song Yuan seems to think of something funny, smiled and said, "Yes. Once the teacher assigned a composition assignment to write about the person you admire. Most of them are written about famous people like Albert Einstein, and others write parents and teachers, except An Ze wrote about his brother."

"..." This fool is not afraid of being laughed at, An Luo is simply not sure what to say. 

"An Ze's composition was very moving, The teacher read it to the whole class and An Ze even blushed."

14 years old little An Ze blush like that must be cute, right? Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to see.

An Luo feels guilty for not being An Ze's actual brother.

An Luo hard to imagine if An Ze knew that his adoring brother had died and that before him this An Luo is just a stranger ...

What would he feel like?

***

An Ze bought some fruit, especially for An Luo. 

An ze put Litchi on the plate in the front of  An Luo, pick out one of the largest, peeled to pass to an Luo mouth. An Luo glanced at him and took the litchi from his hand and ate it down.

An Ze peels the fruit wrong so An Luo shows him a trick, "Don't do this Peel and get full hands is water. There is a line in the middle of the Litchi, see?"

An ze puzzled, "Where?"

An Luo took his hand and gave him a demonstration, "Here is where you hold the Litchi gently squeeze it, it will split automatically."

Looking at his brother's lowered head, seriously explaining, An ze suddenly remembered as a child he was taught to use chopsticks like this by An Luo. The hand was gently held by him, the back of the feeling is that familiar temperature. The feeling of his holding hands, comfortable to An Ze, he never wants to let go.

An Luo's expressionless face has a kind of deadly attraction for An Ze ... In the heart, a little moved, can't help but want to lean over to kiss live him. 

Suddenly looked up and asked, "Will it split so easily?" 

"it will."

An Ze hastened to turn away. He brought a basin of water from the bathroom to the bed to wipe An Luo's legs and give a massage.

An ze hand lightly pinch an Luo calf, asking, "Brother's legs have any feeling?"

An Luo shook his head, "Not yet."

 An ze nodded, "I'll give you a massage, and the doctor says it will help you recover."

He took the towel, soaked it with hot water, wrung it, and then gently deposited the hot towel on an Luo's calf., and then gently massage with your hands.

"..." to see him carefully wipe his calf with a hot towel, and then gently with his fingers To press, the movement is very careful, an Luo suddenly do not know what to say.

An ze is indeed a very good brother, unfortunately, this brother belongs only to an Luo, not really belonged to him.

An ze put up the basin and towel, said, "Brother Hungry? I'll go downstairs to get something to eat."

Seeing him turn to go, "An ze, you really like your brother, don't you?"

An ze back suddenly a stiff, fingers even began to tremble gently.

Seeing An ze not answer, an Luo continued calmly asked, "If the last time someone kidnapped, I died unexpectedly, what would you do?"

"Don't talk nonsense."

An Luo looked straight into An ze's eyes, "I mean If."

An ze frowned not answering.

When he got to the door, he stopped suddenly and said earnestly, "brother, for you to be alive, is the most fortunate for me ... Please don't joke about it."

An ze's stiff figure soon disappeared from sight.

There was a depressing silence in the room, and An Luo looked at the closed door and wrinkled his brow deeply. Unfortunately, the greatest fortune for you is the greatest misfortune for me.

The little bit of warmth and love these days has been like a dream for An Luo. One he feels guilty about having.

An Ze, how can I tell you ... Your brother, is already dead?