Ch 37

It turned out that An was not her true surname.

Her parents and An Guangyao (grandfather) were friends for many years. Later, the husband and wife had an accident while on a trip abroad. At the age of ten, she suddenly became an orphan.

Guangyao's deceased friend's daughter was young and he took her back to the country to raise her as his own and recognized her as a legal family, changing her name to An surname.

Later, after An Zhi grew up, her appearance was outstanding, and the number of men who pursued her was numerous.

With the idea of "fat and water don't flow outside the field", he promoted the marriage of An Yudong and An Zhi. He wanted the adopted daughter to become his own daughter-in-law.

An Yudong and An Zhi grew up together, this is the brother and sister of childhood. They had a respectful marriage and expected to fall in love over time. Later, An Yudong met the Zhou's daughter Zhou Bizhen. The two fell in love at first sight. After An Zhi learned the matter, she proposed a divorce, broke up with An Yudong, and left his family with his son.

As a result, An Yan is only a little younger than An Luo, because he was born soon after the parents divorced.

An Guangyao always treated An Zhi as a biological daughter. After Zhi's death, An Guangyao will naturally love her children, as a brother in the family. 

The situation has been very good, so she will not shun An Luo's uncle and aunt to a barbeque party. No one could have expected that An Zhi and An Yuqiu will die in the same accident that day.

Thinking of this, An Luo suddenly asked, "In the car accident that year, did the police have a suspect? Have you investigated it carefully? "

An Yang nodded. "The conclusion of the investigation was an accident. The car rolled down the hill suddenly and exploded.  The An Yuqiu couple and An Zhi, all were killed instantly."

An Luo frowned, "When little An Luo was angry, his mother changed cars with An Mo. If they had not switched positions, the result should be the collective death of the entire family of An Yuqiu."

An Yang's brows also wrinkled lightly. "So, someone wants to kill An Yuqui and An Zhi is just a mistake. According to the information I found, An Yuqui had been running their own business, but they have no part in the business of the main family. He should not have anyone with such a  deep hatred."

An Luo was silent for a moment. "The so-called husband is not guilty and has his sin."

An Yang looked back at him and said, "Knowing what secrets should not be known, which led to the killing?"

An Luo nodded. "This explanation is very reasonable, isn't it?"

Looking at his calm and confident look on his face, An Yang couldn't help but smile, "This is indeed very reasonable, but we still need evidence to investigate the case."

An Luo glanced at him, "There is another clue. When I was at home, I found that my room was installed with a monitor."

An Yang nodded. "It seems that our inference is not wrong. Someone in the family or very close is involved."

The two looked at each other and silently silenced them.

The biggest suspect is An Mo, after all, he witnessed the death of his parents in the past, so he could have buried his hatred in his heart, waiting for a chance of revenge. It's just that An Mo looks very awkward and has a very gentle temper. 

It is quite distressing, and An Luo can't imagine the appearance of a killer under his face. But if it is not An Mo, who else?

An Luo just wanted to tell his thoughts to An Yang, at this time, An Yang's phone suddenly sounded, An Yang picked up the phone, "You found it so quickly? Good... troublesome information. Fax it to me, thank you."