Ch 32

An Ze started at the mannequin on the bed for a long time. He calmy covered it once again with the quilt and left the room. He returned Dr. Zhou's coat to the hanger and walked down the hall to leave, passing by Dr. Zhou.

"An Ze, where are you going?"

An Ze never stopped or looked back just said, "Home."

Looking at his back quickly disappeared in the night, Dr. Zhou cannot help but be puzzled and scratch his head.

The cell phone rang again, Dr. Zhou answered the phone, "Ah, that professor, he had gone abroad for retirement three years ago ...Well, I'm on duty tonight,  ... Yes, bye."

He was on the phone with detective An Yang's psychiatrist friend, Yue Ping, talking about the psychiatrist that had hypnotized An Yang in the past. An Yang wants Yue ping to hypnotize him and not bother trying to track down the older doctor. They talked a little about their families and the Yue Ping left for the night. They decided to discuss the hypnotizing another day.

***

An family home.

When An Ze's car drove home, the whole villa was still brightly lit. Apparently, they haven't slept. Grandpa, Father, and Mother sitting in the living room talking. When An ze comes in, they stop the conversation. Grandpa asked, "An Ze, how's your brother?"

An Ze replied, "The doctor said he was no longer in danger of life."

Grandpa nodded, "That's good it's been a long day, let's all sleep for now. He turned the wheelchair toward his bedroom. An Ze stepped forward to catch his wheelchair, "Grandpa, I'll send you to the bedroom."

After pushing the wheelchair to the bedroom, An Ze suddenly locked the door with a backhand. Grandpa turned back, puzzled, "You have something to say to me?"

An Ze nodded, "Grandpa, did you arrange this thing?"

"Grandpa's brain is not bright, do not understand what you mean."

An Ze said, "We were all detained by the police at the scene of the crime, brother is you personally sent to the hospital, do you not find the wrong place?" 

"Wrong? What's the wrong place?"

An Ze serious, "Grandpa, tell me where you sent An Luo."

"He was seriously injured, of course, I sent him to the hospital." 

"But the one in the hospital is not him at all."

Looking at the face of a worried An Ze, Grandpa gently touched the chin, the heart helpless

"Grandpa, brother he ..."

Grandpa interrupted him, "Your brother is safe now, and the rest of the matter you do not have to ask about."

"But grandpa ..." 

"Go to bed." Grandpa yawned, "I'm sleepy."

An Ze sees him close his eyes no longer speak, had to turn and leave the bedroom.

When An ze left, Grandpa suddenly opened his eyes and stood up, wrinkled his brow, walked back and forth two times. Then took out his phone to make a call. 

"Hey, General Lin. Sorry to bother you so late ...Cough, my grandson.  An Ze, he's got to much free time. Can you give him some extra assignments, so he could move his muscles ..."

***

The next day An Ze received orders to be on airspace inspection mission for two weeks. This was a strange order and after talking it over with his friend. He put in a request for emergency leave.