Ch 39

"It was May 22nd, the next day was your birthday, I was assigned a very dangerous mission, before the departure, I suddenly thought, if I am dead, there is a secret that will be taken to the grave. So I asked you to come out to meet and want to accompany you to your last birthday, I want to tell you, I love you very much. I know you won't accept it, but I think, at least, you will remember forever."

"An Ze."

"You will remember, the younger brother you care the least about, quietly... likes you a lot." Having said that, An Ze's shows a wry smile.

"I just didn't expect I  would come back safely, but you had an accident. You lost your memory, don't remember me. I kissed you, but you don't remember my confession to you..."

"..." With a serious eye on An Ze, An Luo was shocked and couldn't think straight. How is this possible?

I always thought that An Ze only loved him as a brother. He always thought that the feelings between their brothers are very good, so An Ze will care so much about his brother, An Luo does not think at all. Turns out, An Ze actually secretly loves his brother...

"Shocked?" An Ze looked at An Luo and whispered, "Since you are so stubborn you wanted to know the truth, then I might as well tell you the truth. No matter how you look at it, I like you, this It is a fact that cannot be changed. "

"..." An Luo is frozen, can't say a word.

Looking at An Luo's shocked look, there was a sudden thorn in An Ze's heart. He has long known that whenever he tells the truth, his brother's reaction can only be surprised, angry, and disbelief. Although already prepared for rejection, An Ze's heart was still very uncomfortable.

The suffocating silence lasted for a long time. "It's late, you should rest first."

Then he turned and walked out of the bedroom. When he walked to the door, he stopped and An Ze turned back, just lowered his voice, and said calmly, "I am sorry, but toward you never it is a brotherly feeling. "

The door was gently closed and the house was quiet again.

An Ze's words echoed back and forth in the ear, like a bombing mine. An Luo finally recovered from the shocked emotions, looked at the closed door and swallowed but still can't say a word.

He sat in bed in a complicated mood for a while, reaching out and touching his lips An Ze had intensely kissed. The lips seem to hold a burning hot temperature. The temperature also clearly reminds An Luo that it was indeed kissed by An Ze, and this is not a dream, but it is an unbelievable fact. The truth is that An Ze actually loves his brother...

The strong kiss really caught An Luo off guard, his heartbeat is still irregular...  

An Luo's mind is a chaotic mess and he can't calm down. Not to mention that this kind of feeling between their brothers is not tolerable, The more critical problem is that he is not An Ze's brother. Pretending to live as An Luo is one thing but replacing a strongly loved one goes beyond his bottom line.

He was originally planning to quietly move away and slowly lose contact but this development...the longer the feelings drag the more out of control this will become.

   ***

That night, An Luo lay in bed and didn't fall asleep until three in the morning.

In the vague dream, he saw some very strange scenes.

It was a western restaurant. He saw himself sitting in the corner and eating with a woman. The rich aroma of the steak on the table, the delicate makeup of the woman opposite, the soothing music, and the smile of the waiter's ... everything is as clear as if he was living it.