Ch 44

At the same time back at An yang's home.

Seeing the name in the caller ID of the mobile phone, An Luo and An Yang remained silent.

Although An Luo suspected that the call was related to his missing case, he did not expect that.

It's his father's phone number. In this way, the inference about the incoming call and the disappearance being related is not necessarily true.

But An Yang shook his head and said, "Maybe it's not that simple. Look at the SMS record again."

An Luo turned to the phone's inbox, except for some mobile company ads, weather in addition to the forecast, there are several people's text messages to and from the record -

May 22 at 10:00

An Mo: Brother, New York's art exhibition will take a week to finish, I booked the ticket for next week returning to China. Tomorrow is brother's birthday, Happy birthday to you in advance :)

An Luo: Thank you.

May 22 at 11:00

An Yan: I am going to Paris to attend Fashion Week. This birtbday won't be spent with you. What gift do you want? I will bring it to you later.

An Luo: No need.

An Yan: How about a suit from the new line? Or I'll buy you a new phone?

An Luo: ...

An Yan: Say, I don't want to be polite.

An Luo: Anyway.

An Yan: Oh, then I just bought it?

An Luo: Yes.

May 22, 11:15

Lin Xiaotong: An Luo, I found some things, let's have lunch together to talk in detail.

An Luo: Location?

Lin Xiaotong: The same western restaurant, at 12 noon, I will book the location.

An Luo: Ok.

May 22, 11:50

An Luo: Grandpa, I have a very important thing to talk to you, about 4:30 in the afternoon. Can I come directly to the hospital?

Grandpa: What happened to Xiaoluo? What is so serious?

An Luo: I still need to confirm some things. I will come back later after meeting Xiaolan.

Grandpa: Ok, I am waiting for you at the hospital.

   ......

An Luo received a text message from four people on the day of the disappearance on the 22nd, and received An Yan and An Mo in the morning.

Reminiscent of the previous dreams, An Luo frequently looked down at the table, apparently to catch up Time to meet Grandpa, after the end of the lunch, An Luo rushed to the car, did not expect to be actually blocked by An Ze

Live, and then received a call from his father An Yudong, An Luo did not answer, the two brothers in the car. There was a dispute, and then An Luo drove to meet with Grandpa. He was intercepted and kidnapped midway.

An Yang once again read the text message carefully and said calmly. "The progress of the matter is now very clear, the key is the content of Lin Xiaoying and An Luo's talk at lunch. An Yudong 's reason for calling, and what An luo wants to tell his grandfather. "

An Luo was silent for a moment. "Unfortunately, I still can't think of it."

"It doesn't matter." An yang smiled slightly. "At least the case is clear now. I will check the bottom of An Yudong in detail."