~Ch.1 The Story Begins~

| Hello everyone. I'm here to tell you a story of how a girl who writes songs and works in a candy shop(that's me) meets Willy Wonka. This story is how Mr. Wonka becomes my husband. It all starts when I'm at work in my little shop, and little close to the chocolate factory.|

"Thank you

"Thank you." The child says as he walks away.
"Have a great day and close the door." Seraphina says and smiles.
"Good day Seraphina." Charlie says as he enters the shop.
"Oh good day Charlie. How are ya?" She asked and gave him two Wonka bars.
"I'm good, you?" She smiles and reached down to pet the boys hair.
"I'm fine. How's mum and the family?" She asked since the family knew her well.
"Good. Did you hear about the golden tickets?" Charlie asked so cheery. Seraphina nods.
"Well Charlie all I could say is good luck and I hope you find it. If I'd have the ticket I would most definitely go, but I don't." She replied and went in front of Charlie.
"Okay. I have to go back to work. You stay warm and find the ticket. Goodbye Charlie." She says and hugs Charlie.
"Bye Seraphina!" He says and runs back home. She smiles and sighs, looking around the shop. It was currently 7:39 meaning the shop would close soon. She grabbed the broom and started to sweep.
"Oh I'm losing my mind
I'm in that state of mind
I'm in this trace
Boy you made this mess
Now I'm lying on the floor
Begging you not to go
Baby why did you leave me
I thought you loved me." Seraphina sang but didn't notice someone watching her.
"Well that's a rough song." Someone said and Seraphina gasped as she dropped the broom. She turned to find a man dressed in a red velvet suit. He wore a suit with a red velvet colored jacket. He had a chocolate brown blob of hair to his sharp jawline and he had a cane held in his hand. She sighed and picked it up but the man beat her to it. They both stood with the man holding her broom.
"I believe this is yours." He said and she grabbed it back. As soon as she touches the broom her and the mans hand brushed. She blushed and took the broom back.
"Sir...u-um closing hours are coming a-"
"I just wanted to buy a Wonka bar before it closes that's all." He said and smiled. She smiles back and grabbed a Wonka bar.
"That'll be $3.00." She said and he handed her a five dollar bill. She gave him back change and sighed.
"Did you hear about the golden ticket thing going on?" The man asked and she nods.
"Yeah the Wonka bars are disappearing like crazy." She says and continued to mop the floor.
"I think I'll just go. Bye." He says and opens the door. Seraphina nods while he turns back around.
"Hey Miss. you have a beautiful singing voice did you know?" He asked and she nods.
"Well bye." He says and leaves in a rush.
"That's weird. Well better get back to work." She says and continues on. She finishes work and walks home. Once she made it through the horrible winter snow she takes off her jacket and gets her guitar. Her dog, Kelsie walks to her and whimpers.
"Hey girl. What do you think of this new song?" She asked the dog and starts playing.
"I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave, I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
'Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can
Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love." She sang and finished. Kelsie barks and Seraphina smiles.
"That's what I want to hear." She states and gets ready for the next day.