~Ch.8 Chocolate Trouble~

"There's two of them

"There's two of them." Mrs. Beauregard said.
"No there's more." Mr. Teavee said and Sera was utterly amazed. So this is how the factory still was up and running?
"What are they?" Sera asked and Willy turned to her.
"There Oompa Loompa's imported from Oompa land." Willy said and smiled at her. She smiled back and looked away.
"There's no such place." Mr. Teavee sated and Willy looked at him.
"Mr. Wonka I teach high school geography and-"
"You'll know that's it's a very horrible place." Willy said. Sera giggled in her hand and looked away as soon as Willy looked at her. Willy told his story and Sera listened at the tale. After that Augustus was on the other side of the river, drinking.
"Augustus what are you doing?!" Mrs. Gloop asked and Sera looked at Willy. He looked at him.
"Little boy my river must be untouched by human hands." He said and Augustus fell in. Sera sighed while Willy sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"Augustus! Please he don't k ow how to swim. He'll drown." She pleaded to Willy but he looked at her.
"Call a Fire biragade." She said and Charlie noticed something.
"Look. The Oompa loompa's. What are they doing?" He asked and Willy smiled.
"Well there gonna treat us with a little song. They haven't had a fresh audience in many moons." He said and they started to sing.

Sera sighed when Augustus was saved. At least he learned his lesson on drinking a chocolate river. Willy called an Oompa Loompa. He directed him to take Mrs. Gloop so that she would retrieve her son.
"Let's go." He said and they went in front of the river. Once they did they saw a huge pink boat. The Oompa looma's laughed and giggled. Sera spaced out again and this time it was a flashback.
~Flashback~
A young Sera and a boy were running around the streets playing tag.
"Come on Wills. You can't get me." Sera said and the boy smirked. He hid behind the garbage and attacked her.
"Gotcha Sera." He said and they both laughed.
"What did your father say about your braces?" Sera asked and Wills looked down.
"He's said I might get a headgear with my braces. Might as well move along." He mumbled the last part but she heard it all. Sera smiled and held up his chin so he was looking at her.
"Oh Wills. No matter what happens to you. I still am your friend. Besides you were there when I was down and I didn't know who to go to." She said and smiled. They both giggled and watched the sun set on the roof of Sera's house.
~End Of Flashback~
Willy held out a hand on her shoulder and she gasped.
"You alright?" He asked and she saw that everyone was looking at her.
"Yeah I'm fine." She said and smiled.