~Ch.3 The Second Golden Ticket~

Seraphina was at her shop again and was kind of tired

Seraphina was at her shop again and was kind of tired. She secretly had been working on a an album to publish but never told anyone, even Charlie.
"Have a great day y'all." She called out to the people and they waved. She smiled and saw Mrs. Bucket, Charlie's Mom.
"Good morning Mrs. Bucket. How can I help you?" She asked and Mrs. Bucket turned around.
"Hello Seraphina, yes do you know where Charlie is? I haven't seen him all day." She asked and Seraphina shook her head.
"No he hasn't gone in my shop yet. If he does by any chance I'll send him right home." Mrs. Bucket smiled and left the shop. Seraphina looked at her TV and saw the news. The second golden ticket was found.
'Already?!' Seraphina said to herself and watched. The second golden ticket was found by a girl named Veruca Salt. She smiled greedily as she showed everyone her ticket.
"Veruca how do you spell your name?" A reporter asked and she smiled.
"V-E-R-C-A Veruca." She said and showed everyone her ticket. Her mom on her left and dad in her right.
"As soon as I heard my little Veruca told me about those tickets, I started buying all of the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on. Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands. I'm in the Nut business you see, so I say to my workers 'morning ladies. For now you could stop shelling nuts and start shelling the wrappers of these chocolate bars instead.'" The dad said and the workers began to work.
"Three days went by and no luck. My little Veruca got mad and mad each day."
"Where's my golden ticket? I WANT my golden ticket." The mom clips her glass looking wide eyed.
"Well gentlemen I hated to see my little Veruca fully unhappy like that. So I vowed to keep the search until I would give her what she wanted." The dad said and a worker found the golden ticket. She tried to hide it for herself but Mr. Salt caught her and got the golden ticket. Mr and Mrs. Salt gave Veruca the ticket and she looked up at them.
"Daddy I want another pony." She said.
~Seraphina's P.O.V~
I would hate to have a girl like that. Always screwing up my life telling me what she wants. I sighed and started cleaning the shelves of the shop.
"Excuse me, how much does this Wonka bar cost?" Someone asked and I slowly looked at them.
"That will be $2.00." I said and went back to work. Hours later it was closing time again and I moped the floor. Since it's the winter time the floor will be filled with snow. Since it's my shop I had to mop it up.
"Hey." A familiar voice said at the door and I looked up and saw Charlie. I dropped the broom and hugged him.
"Jesus, you scared me Charlie." I said and he smiled sheepishly.
"Sorry I didn't realize it was going to be this late. I already went home and asked if I could help here." He said and I touched my heart with a pout face on.
"Aww Charlie your so sweet. That is why I love you." I said and told him what to clean.
"You could start by organizing the candy bars and tell me when you finish." I said and he nods. I play music while we work. One of my favorite songs from Camila Cabello.

I danced and hummed while I work, unknown to me that someone else was watching us work.
~Unknown P.O.V~
I watched as the little kid works with the girl I met earlier. She's very pretty and beautiful. She has such a nice voice. I wonder if I'll see her when the grand opening begins. Probably not. She's probably married. I shook out of my thoughts and walked away.