~Ch.5 The Fourth Golden Ticket & Fifth~

She did her daily routine and opened her shop earlier than before

She did her daily routine and opened her shop earlier than before. She turned on her TV and saw that the fourth golden ticket was found already.
"Oh my goodness. These tickets are found fast." She mumbled and began working. The next ticket was found in Colorado. The interview started and gunshots were to be heard.
"All you have to do is check the manufacturing dates offset by weather and (something something). A retard could figure it out." He said and kept playing his game.
"I don't even know what he's talking about. You know kids these days with all the technology." The dad said and Mike screamed out in the most aggressive way possible.
"Die, die, die." He said to his game.
"Doesn't seem like they stay kids very long." The dad said and Mike rested himself.
"In the end I only had to buy on candy bar." Mike replied looking at the reporters.
"How did it taste like?" One reporter asked. Mike shrugged.
"I don't know. I hate chocolate." Mike replied and Seraphina changed the channel. How could someone not like chocolate? Chocolates are unbearable to have. She then bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Charlie.
"Hey." He said and smiled. Seraphina smiles and hugs him tight.
"I missed you bud." She says and goes to the front desk.
"So why did you come and visit yesterday?" Sera asked while looking at Charlie.
"I had school work." He replied and she smiled.
"Okie." Was all she said. Hours went by and Charlie stayed.
"Do you want me to buy you a Wonka bar?" Sera asked Charlie. Charlie looked at her and nodded. She smiled and gave him a bar. She watched as Charlie unwrapped it and found a golden ticket. She froze and lifted her head.
"Charlie is that......"
"The real golden ticket? Yeah." He replied holding it.
"We need to go tell you family." Sera said and locked up the shop and ran with Charlie to his house.
"I found it! The last golden ticket! It's mine!" He said and gave the ticket to his Grandpa Joe. He looked at it and jumped out of bed.
"Yippie!" He shouted and danced around the bed. Sera had her mouth wide open and completely shuts it after a minute. Grandpa joe reads the letter and smiles.
"February 1st? But that's tomorrow." Mrs. Bucket says and everyone gets excited. I space out a little, thinking about how the Buckets live, but are still happy together.
"What about Seraphina? She'll go with him right?" Mrs. Bucket says and I snapped out of my thoughts.
"What now?" I asked with a confused face.
"Will you take Charlie tomorrow? I'm sure you'll have fun exploring with him." She says and Sera smiles.
"Of course. I'd love to." She says and Charlie hugs her.
"I'll met you here tomorrow morning night everyone." Seraphina leaves and runs home. She excitedly runs around her house and Kelsie barks. Sera smiled and spins Kelsie, holding her in her arms.
"I'm going to Willy wonka's factory!" She shouted and laughed. She never been this excited in her life.