~Ch.12 Elevator Ride And Reconigtion~

~Seraphina's P.O.V~
Willy took us to an elevator.
"Don't know why I haven't thought about this before. The elevator is by far the fastest thing to get around the whole factory." He said and waited for everyone to get in and then he went in behind me. I sighed and hugged myself as Willy settled his arms around my waist. He then stretched his arm out to press a button and I turned my head to face his. We were in close proximity, that I could feel his breath on my skin. I shivered and looked away after he pushed a button. I looked out the window and saw many rooms.
"Laddies and Gentlemen welcome to fudge mountain." Willy said and I looked around in amazement. I chuckled as I saw Oompa Loompas waved and I waved back. We then traveled into a room with pink sheep's.
"Oh- I'd rather not talk about this one." He said and I watched the sheep's. We then made it into a hospital. I didn't realize I froze until I saw an image of a young Willy in my head. I was having another flashback.
"So what else are you gonna put inside your factory?" I asked a very young Willy.
"I'm gonna have a chocolate mountain and hospital for my puppets." He said and I giggled as I lopped my arm around his.
"Hey you alright?" Willy asked me as he held my shoulder.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said and smiled. He smiled and walked away.
"Now we have to wear these glasses, we wouldn't want to loose our eyesight, now do we?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head and took the glasses he gave me. Our hands brushed and I blushed scarlet red as he looked somewhere else. He then told us about the big white room and Mike, well, became a little too overwhelmed. He called Willy stupid and idiot. I was gonna hollow up on him until he jumped on the thing and he stayed to float. He danced then waved at us. The room then became blinding with light, then he was gone. Willy then found him inside the tv and switched the Chanel's as the Oompa Loompas sang.

"Hey put me back in the other way." Mike said as his dad grabbed him. Mike was so small, you could fit him in a Barbie dream house toy. Mike and his father follows the Oompa Loompas into a room where Mike would go back to normal, well most likely. We then followed Willy to the elevator.
"So who's left?" He asked and I smiled.
"Willy, it's just me and Charlie." I said and held Charlie's shoulders.
"Seraphina and Charlie. Wow I knew you would win." He rambled on as he shook Charlie's hand, rapidly. He then turned to me.
"Sera.........I-It's been a while." He says and hugged me. I gasped and chuckled as I hugged back.
"I missed you to Willy." I said and put my arms around his neck. I was about to get closer until Charlie cleared his throat.
"R-R-Right lets go." Willy said and we disposed our white glasses as we entered the elevator. I went in front of Willy and Charlie was next to me. Willy hugged me from behind and I laid back in his arms. We ascended up and I looked back at Willy in panic.
"Willy what's that button?" I asked and he looked down at me.
"It's the up and out button. I've been wanting to press that button for years." He says and I looked up.
"Willy you do realize that this elevator and the window are both made of glass?" I asked and he nods laughing insanely. I inhaled and held Willy's hand. As we did we broke the windows glass and I sighed in relief but we still falling.
"WILLY!" I exclaimed and he looked at me.
"Oh right sorry." He says and presses another button. Rockets shot out of the elevator and we were floating. I scoffed and turned to face Willy. He looked at me as soon as I did. I hit his arm hard and he hissed in pain.
"That's what you get. You. Complete. Arse." I said as I hit him.
"OKAY Sera I get it." He says and I sigh. I then heard a snicker. I turned to see Charlie smirking.
"You think it's funny do you?" I asked in my strong British accent. I went to him and started to tickle him. He giggled and I stopped. I saw Willy look at us, smiling like an idiot. I giggled.
"Where do you live?" He asked Charlie and he pointed to his run down house.