~Ch.28 Party~

After that night, the next day was the party at Riverdale

After that night, the next day was the party at Riverdale. Sera and Willy prepared, then Willy had a hard time with his bow. Sera watched with a smirk as Willy complained.
"Stupid thing, won't tie." He said and sera went to him.
"Let me help." She said and Willy watched as she worked the bow. She smiled as she finishes. Willy kissed her head and went to find his jacket. Sera watched as he did.
"Ready?" She asked he nodded. They both hold each other while they go down the hall. Charlie watched with a smile as they got inside the car. Sera and Willy held each other as the car ride lasted for about 2 hours. When they arrived the party had not yet started. The party was held at Pops chocklit shope, one of Sera's favorite places. Willy escorted Sera inside and there was Veronica.
"Hey V." Sera said and got a hug from Veronica.
"Hey, come on down, I've marked you already." Veronica said and they followed her downstairs. The room was decorated classy style, like 1920's. Sera let Willy sit down and went to the bar.
"Ah Seraphina White, still beautiful as always." A man said as he drys the cups.
"Ah Reggie Mantle, still the same dick as always." Sera said and drank out of the cup.
"I like you. Wanna maybe hit it off?" Reggie asked and Sera giggled.
"You can't date a married woman you know." Sera said and smiled as Reggie slowly turned to her.
"What?" He asked and Sera showed him the ring.
"To who tho, this guy better be good." Reggie said and Sera called Willy.
"To this man." Sera says and kissed Willy's cheek. Willy smiled awkwardly and looked at Reggie. He looked buff and strong. Willy gulped and looked away.
"Is everything alright?" Sera asked Willy and he looked at her.
"Yeah, yeah no biggie." Willy said and looked at Reggie. Reggie smiled at him and shook his hand. Reggie did the signature handshake Willy didn't know of.
"Oh V is calling me, bye boys. Oh and behave." Sera said with a stern look and went upstairs. Reggie looked back at Willy with menacing eyes.
"You better take good care of her. Actually she was one of the hottest people in high school ya know. Everyone wanted to date her, all except the girls." Reggie said and Willy looked at him. Reggie handed him a drink.
"Here you could use it, in the mean time I gotta go get ready." Reggie said and walked away. He stopped and turned to face Willy.
"It's nice to meet you Mr. Wonka, take care." Reggie said and walked upstairs. Willy sighed and turned back to the drink. Willy didn't drink it. He never really liked alcohol. Sera came down with another boy.
"Oh my gosh Kevin, it's been sooo long." Sera said and hugged him. Willy watched and slightly balled up his fists.
"Oh Willy meet Kevin, Kevin this is my husband Willy Wonka." Sera said.
"Oh my gosh, your THE Willy Wonka. It's so nice to finally meet you." Kevin says and shakes his hand.
"Hey Moose." Sera said and Moose cane and hugged Kevin's side.
"Hey Sera, Mr. Wonka." Moose says.
"So you two are a thing?" Sera asked and Moose nods.
"Yep, ever since I lost Midge, Kevin was there for me." Moose says and Kevin blushes. Once everyone was here, Willy and Sera sat next to Veronica, Jughead, Archie, and Betty. A song came on and Reggie asked Sera to dance with him and she said yes. Wily watched with some jealousy as she danced with Reggie. She smiled at they made goofy dance moves. Josie McCoy joins in and Sera lets her take Reggie. Sera sits down and Willy wraps his arms around her.
"Don't ever be out of my sight." Willy said and Sera looked back at him.
"Never." She said and kissed his lips. As the party ended and the night came, Willy drove Sera and him back since Sera was very drunk.
"Where are we going?" She slurred our and he looked at her.
"We're going home." He said and kept looking at the road. He turned to her and found her asleep. He smiled and kept on driving.